Shock - Required Return Ticket if no residency

nothing to ad

Jan 10, 2022
puerto plata
well you must be friggen stupid ass people if you go to a country you find all of the regs before you go dumb travelers i hope they fine you and send you back to where you came from must be lowlife poor broke ass travelers

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
well you must be friggen stupid ass people if you go to a country you find all of the regs before you go dumb travelers i hope they fine you and send you back to where you came from must be lowlife poor broke ass travelers
ba bay

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Inspired handle/ID.

If you post another similar opinion, you’ll find yourself on the outside looking in.

And to be clear, I’m not referring to the lack of punctuation, spelling or paragraph.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Worst flight and service I have ever encountered I have given up on the refund. Evelope make are horrendous from check-in to disembarking.My friends love either Iberia or air Europa for that route.

As they are a European airline, you have a right to compensation if a flight is cancelled. I would suggest you post a thread on Flyertalk here:

and someone will be able to advise you. People on that forum are experts in areas like compensation and rights.

Britboy

Oct 30, 2021
Samana
Thanks for taking the time to respond. They just run you in circles. Wear you down. Slow play response times it gets tedious.