Should I get into a serious relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Uhhh, Busy Bee----> NO DECENT WOMAN IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD TRAVEL WITH YOU ALONE AROUND THE COUNTRY> Okay>/? Get the picture.

Now, who cooked the food in her house? Her mother>? Okay, there's a clue--they are dirt poor. YOU are the ticket out of that status.

did you do the "thing" ,,,,you know....Well decent women here won't do that with total strangers....

So you got a woman that literally whipped you to death and you are in heaven...good. keep it that way and know what you got into (No pun intended)

HB

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Three rules for what you are looking for.

1-The girl does not live in a resort area or in close proximity to one.

2- No unaccompanied dates, she must insist on a Chaperon. Sex right away is a dead giveaway to her motives.

3- Her natural mother and father are still together. To a Dominicana no one has more influence than her mom. If the mother has had one man her whole life than the daughter will look for this for herself and her mother will push for this.

Rules for one night stands. NONE

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rules for one night stands. NONE
Well........ there is one rule............. No double baggers.
LADY_UGLY_BAG.jpg

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Set your mind on other women as well then you can say:

Busy as a bee, SHE will never catch me!!!

(that is if you listen to us) lol

mchum30

May 15, 2008
What's Up Everyone
I am wondering about the situation in regards to Busy Bee's last post. I am starting to wonder if more people are really salty on Dominican women. My scenario is similar to his, I meet a young lady from the DR that was visiting a colleague out here in California. In meeting her during her stay on vacation we talked alot and got to enjoy each others company(no hanky panky) just straight enjoyment of California and each other. Since her return we have been conversating often for the last 10 months and I have really started to appreciate her and the mentality that exist in this woman. If you are from the US you know the mentality that we deal with in the women here,just a diffrent outlook from this woman from the DR.
From the post I have read from some of you about these type of scenarios it will not work. I have my reservations as well, but I want to possibly from our conversation move this relationship to another level. Is it true that if we did become one and she moved to the US (nothing she has brought up or said anything about) that she will change. I know that there would be some changes but will I be dealing with an American womens mentality with a spanish accent. THAT WOULD BE MISERABLE.
Any response from this great group would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post will keep it short next time.

Mchum30

mchum30

May 15, 2008
It seems that so many guys have been sold a bill of gods from these women in the DR, I just wonder everyone can't be wrong!!!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It seems that so many guys have been sold a bill of gods from these women in the DR, I just wonder everyone can't be wrong!!!!
Let's clarify that "these women" you are referring to are putas in varying degrees.
Normal Dominican women wouldn't act the same way as a puta does, much less be in a relationship with some tourist gringo.

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com

For starters I don't think she is a normal Dominican woman. The fact that she met you in California puts her in about a 5% category of well off families or well connected families. If she doesn't need you to support her or her families lifestyle then you can start with a different perspective.

For starters I don't think she is a normal Dominican woman. The fact that she met you in California puts her in about a 5% category of well off families or well connected families. If she doesn't need you to support her or her families lifestyle then you can start with a different perspective.

I might be a little drunk just leaving Sosua beach and all but where does it say he met her in California? He said in opening post he met her a few days into his vacation. I'm sorry if i'm about to be a little harsh but here are the facts of life!!! You met her on vacation probably at a bar or the beach (She was hunting you) not the other way around. My friend just left today and his wife of 3 years gave me her phone number???? Why??? I'm a Brad Pitt lookalike??? No!!!!, but I am here every month and can offer her a good time. She most definately has a dominican boyfriend or boyfriends and/or a German,Canadian,American etc... on the side thinking the same as you. Grow up and think with the big head and enjoy your trips to DR or be abused by some uncaring woman who will most likely be wispering sweet nothings in your ear over the phone while I'm showering up. ;) Sorry buddy but those are the facts of life here, learn to live with it and enjoy the ride.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I might be a little drunk just leaving Sosua beach and all but where does it say he met her in California? He said in opening post he met her a few days into his vacation.
Two different posters, two different stories.
One in California and the other while on vacation in the Sosua area, I believe.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
This is a cruel world we live in, like it or not.

If all that affection, attention and sex is something you are not getting at home, you are better off serial dating and whore mongering in the DR than trying to naively believe that there is love in this world for you.

There isn't. So enjoy the other options that you have-limited as they may be you can still do something.

Hey listen-don't think I lack emphathy. If you are homely, older and look it and are not rich you can't afford love in the US. It is beyond your grasp. But theres' a big world out there, sonny boy. GO FOR YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Try juggling 3 different women on your next trip. And on your next trip after that try 3 new ones. You'll see how much more fun you'll have without getting caught up in all that lovey-dovey nonsense.

You'll get the hang of it in no time. Buena suerte, hermano. Voy a dar una oracion para ti.

Busy_Bee

Feb 17, 2008
This is a cruel world we live in, like it or not.

If all that affection, attention and sex is something you are not getting at home, you are better off serial dating and whore mongering in the DR than trying to naively believe that there is love in this world for you.

There isn't. So enjoy the other options that you have-limited as they may be you can still do something.

Hey listen-don't think I lack emphathy. If you are homely, older and look it and are not rich you can't afford love in the US. It is beyond your grasp. But theres' a big world out there, sonny boy. GO FOR YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Try juggling 3 different women on your next trip. And on your next trip after that try 3 new ones. You'll see how much more fun you'll have without getting caught up in all that lovey-dovey nonsense.

You'll get the hang of it in no time. Buena suerte, hermano. Voy a dar una oracion para ti.

Thanks for all the input. But I did have a great vacation in DR and will be back.I am not old but in my 20's. I am going to see how this works based on observation. I will see if she is about money or something serious. I think Woman in the U.S are the same too but to different degrees. I think I should give her a chance and see what happens if its not what I expected and you guys are right then I will stop talking to her.

But one thing no one has told me if they dated a girl from DR and it has not worked out? only observations. Only one person said they married a girl from DR or had know people who were married and they been happily married 5 years?

Anyone had a relationship with a DR girl that did not work off of some of the advice you were giving me?

Thanks

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anyone had a relationship with a DR girl that did not work off of some of the advice you were giving me?

Thanks
There is a forum called the sanky forum.
It deals mostly with tourist women getting scammed/deceived/heartbroken by the Dominican men they met while on vacation.
There are some stories of men being "done" by females, but for the most part, men are too macho to spill out their guts on a public forum.
That being said, I'll tell you what experience I have.
I have lived here for 17 years, so I clearly did not bring a DR chica back home to where I was born, but I have met lots and lots who have.
Owning a bar in town has also provided me with countless stories of a similar nature.

Here's something to think about.
It is my understanding that you met this young lady in the Sosua area.
If that is correct, then you could send me her pic (it will go no further and you can PM for the info as to how to send it to me) and I will see if I or some of our employees, know her.
I don't run a PI biz, so I would not be interested in investigating her (in case you were thinking of asking) but I would be more than glad to do what I mentioned above.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You could find out in two minutes what you want to know.

I assume you have her phone number. Let a friend of yours call her from private number. He will say he met her in Sosua awhile back and he is coming down to Sousa next week to see her. I am betting high she goes with the play. These Putas give their phone number to anyone alive, and they have memories shorter than their skirts.

Try it, what can you lose $2 US?

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007

PM me and I'll give you a report on what happen over 7 months dating one girl here in the DR.
And yes, SKY's last post is what worked for me! And I said it couldn't be TRUE!!!
Mi Amore!! (give me more!) "you really need to ask yourselve what do you get"

Status
Not open for further replies.