Should I marry her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
oh my gawd Criss

You ARE a colorful writer!! I laughed out loud through your entire post. I especially liked the "well, okay hardly anyone has an ass bigger than mine". gawd, that made me laugh. That and WeeWee and PeePee. I must be 10 because I'm still chuckling.

sarroj

Dec 9, 2002
Chriss, you need to re-read my last post - there are no inconsistencies at all. I think I explaiined myself quite clearly.

sarroj

Dec 9, 2002
Yep, clearly and the same: From the very first post, I said "I could really use the insight of those more experienced than me.", and I've maintained that all along. And, yes, I have gained alot from reading all this ........... Although some of it is really negative
( ***I didn't say without merit ****) ........

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Damn, I just realized that Lee-Lee called me ugly, too. And I don't even have my picture up on the gallery yet.

Hey, I have a joke. What do you get when you mix a black person with a Chinese person: Ugg-Lee.

Jose?to
Spring break '03, Santiago girls...watch out! I'm coming to 'git' you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Could someone explain to "SorryOJ".....................

.........The difference between "Class",as in Landed Gentry",Aristocratic,and "class",as in someone who dresses well,and has a sense of "style"? One you are "Born" to,the other can be acquired my man! Many have one,without the other!Some would have "No Class" if they weren't "Low Class"!"I don't want a girl with good taste,I want a girl that "Tastes Good"! I am a "Tri-Sexual","I'll "TRY" anything sexual"!"I'm not a connoisseur,I am more like an,"OPEN SEWER"!!!!!"Hey!",I just flew down from NEW YORK,and are my arms TIRED!!!!!CRIS

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
CCCccccc colon is giving the newby their due right of passage but I bet he is one of the few members here that could give the guy some real advice because of his own experience. Something came to mind though when I saw the subject of this post... could this be Isaac G. in disguise, we are talking about "marriage" here.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't think so "T"!

Sir Isacc The Dull" had an IQ of about 85,and I think that "SORRYoj" comes in at about110!Which makes "Isacc" sad,and "Sorryoj" just irritating!CRIS

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Theresa,....I "TOOK" her(my medication) last night,.......................

......but ,as you know!,there is nothing as stale as "Yesterdays Orgasm"! I think my "perscription" needs a "re-fill"!Cris

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
lol i'm actually chuckling at how well i managed to lure colon into my sandbox....you shouldn't get so defensive... unless of course, my comment holds some truth.

honey call me what you want, i couldn't care less. the picture is there.... and i know my ass is fine....
when it all boils down....

i'm still the young sexy dentist,
i still have my man at night
and your comments to laugh at : )

Anna, I really like the point your raised. Sometimes it's just out of our hands as much as we try to observe, plan and execute.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Lee-Lee said:
, i couldn't care less. the picture is there.... and i know my ass is fine....
when it all boils down....

i'm still the young sexy dentist,......

You would never know it from the picture you posted. But then, it is hard to see ourselves as others see us.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Like when your Lard Ass is "all boiled down" it will be fine!!!!!!

......yes,your picture does "speak" for it,s self....."Wuff Wuff,& Bow Wow"!!!!!! I,m sorry,I'm pissing myself!!!!!!!!!!Cris PS,don't you mean "Litter Box"?

sarroj

Dec 9, 2002
Thank you Criss. I'd rather be irritating, and have a high IQ....... If you'll excuse me, I'm going to call my honey (I hope her chulo doesn't answer ...) .....................

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think it's time to close this thread. I think everyone has had their pound of flesh or lard.

Good luck sarroj, make sure you keep us upto date with your novela :)

Status
Not open for further replies.