Sinovac Gets Strong Boost From Pfizer, AstraZeneca or J&J

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Don’t know Manolo. I don’t follow it that much. I didn’t know we had Astra here still. Only heard about Sinovac and Pfizer recently.
We DON'T have Astra here, but why let facts interfere with the rhetoric.........................

Reactions: Lafcadio

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Feb 7, 2007
Anyone get one yet? Answer is NO.................And I assume you meant government.......................

There were people who got AZ shots. I do not know anyone personally but I have seen hundreds of sheets with their names in local Salud Publica office last December getting the seal / stamp certification of my vaccination (of course I did not initially show up in the system with my Pfizer boosts, so manual search was necessary). And there were many boxes with AZ folders each containing vaccination sheets, each sheet with dozens of names.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
And now that this new information comes to light does this concern you?
Not really, through out the summer the government announced that they had received shipments of the Astra-Zeneca , but the numbers were in the 100s of thousands not millions.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Immunity against variants found in Sinovac recipients who got mixed vaccine booster​

People who were originally fully vaccinated with the Chinese-made Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine were shown to develop a high degree of immunity after receiving booster doses of either Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

Immunity against variants found in Sinovac recipients who got mixed vaccine booster​

People who were originally fully vaccinated with the Chinese-made Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine were shown to develop a high degree of immunity after receiving booster doses of either Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

And exactly how long does that enhanced immunity last?

Jan 9, 2004
And exactly how long does that enhanced immunity last?
Apparently not as long as those who acquired natural immunity after having contracted the virus.

Natural immunity is fairing far better than any placebo-like vaccine.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Apparently not as long as those who acquired natural immunity after having contracted the virus.

Natural immunity is fairing far better than any placebo-like vaccine.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
So your plan is to get Covid and survive so you get some immunity instead of following Science and Medicine..............

And if you lived in the Dominican Republic you would know that Sinovac is NOT placebo like at all. Just look out your window and compare the two places for deaths...................

Reactions: bob saunders
Jan 9, 2004
So your plan is to get Covid and survive so you get some immunity instead of following Science and Medicine..............
Reading comprehension Sky.............reading comprehension. No such statement was made or even implied.
And if you lived in the Dominican Republic you would know that Si-no-vac is NOT placebo like at all. Just look out your window and compare the two places for deaths...................
Does not matter where I live or have property, Si no vac has been more placebo-like......................just look at all the data/studies...................if it were effective, no boosters of other vaccines would be required or recommended............certainly few are advocating getting Si-no-vac boosters................placebo-like on top of placebo-like.........now there is vaccination plan lol.

Maybe you should look into a booster from AstraZeneca lol.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Reading comprehension Sky.............reading comprehension. No such statement was made or even implied.

Does not matter where I live or have property, Si no vac has been more placebo-like......................just look at all the data/studies...................if it were effective, no boosters of other vaccines would be required or recommended............certainly few are advocating getting Si-no-vac boosters................placebo-like on top of placebo-like.........now there is vaccination plan lol.

Maybe you should look into a booster from AstraZeneca lol.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
W² has had 3 of a kind. He's unstoppable. Or... Maybe just naturally immune?

Status
Not open for further replies.