Sinovac Gets Strong Boost From Pfizer, AstraZeneca or J&J

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Jan 24 (Reuters) - A third booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine made by AstraZeneca, Pfizer-BioNTech or Johnson & Johnson increases antibody levels significantly in those who have previously received two doses of Sinovac's (SVA.O) CoronaVac shot, a study has found.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
For Omicron.... not all agree - Reuters article

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Jan 24 (Reuters) - A third booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine made by AstraZeneca, Pfizer-BioNTech or Johnson & Johnson increases antibody levels significantly in those who have previously received two doses of Sinovac's (SVA.O) CoronaVac shot, a study has found.

No doubt.
Lots of studies being conducted.

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004

Covid-19 – Rich countries “have more deaths and that is significant” says Pr Raoult. Is it because of the anti-Covid-19 vaccination?​

Translate with google.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Three employees at my condo just came down with covid(Omicron). They were all vaccinated with Sinovac. One only had a slight headache and the other two had light, flu-like symptoms for 3 days.

A friend of mine in Florida and his wife just recovered from Omicron. They had taken the Moderna vaccine and had the Moderna booster a month ago. They also had flu-like symptoms for 3 days.

And then there are those that haven't been vaccinated with the same result.

Reactions: Sandee and Squat

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
As Dr. Bhakdi explained a person might have immunity against corona viruses without having detactable antibodies. It is sufficient to be able to produce them if needed. As soon as corona viruses are detected on the outer mucous membranes, the antibodies are produced.
Dr. Bhakdi compares this magic with a cat in a dark room and a closed door and a mouse outside that might enter the room by crawling under the door. The cat does not see the mouse but knows it is coming and prepares for an attack by extending its claws.

Alexander

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
As Dr. Bhakdi explained a person might have immunity against corona viruses without having detactable antibodies. It is sufficient to be able to produce them if needed. As soon as corona viruses are detected on the outer mucous membranes, the antibodies are produced.
Dr. Bhakdi compares this magic with a cat in a dark room and a closed door and a mouse outside that might enter the room by crawling under the door. The cat does not see the mouse but knows it is coming and prepares for an attack by extending its claws.

Alexander
Who is Dr Bhakdi. This isn't from your article above?

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
The shelf life of all the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccine that the DR purchased is nearing it's expiration date. They need to come up with some good reason for people to take it, or they will have to throw it away.
They might advertise vaccation trips in Iran. They are crazy in Thearan to get the "good stuff from Pfizer" because they do not trust the chinese products. The ayatollas do not allow import of western vaccines.
My employee from Tehran just had a visit from his mother and brother and they both got the pfizer shot here in Germany they wanted so much. Iran, like Italy has a some mortality among the youth. Both countries have a vaccination program for the children, especially in Italy they got all the vaccines the industrie put on the market. And these people now are the most vulnarable.

An all inlusive "Pfizer package" for the period between 2 shots might be a hot seller in Iran and would be a booster for the tourist industrie.

Alexander

• Wow
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004

In this english language speak Dr. Bhakdi explains the basics of the immune system.
Includes the facts that antibodies are produced on demand and we all live constantly with all kinds of viruses including corona and cancer cells but our immun systems keeps them under control.

Dr. Bhakdi is credited to have discovered the "complement activation" of the immun system.
In another speach he explained that the antibodies triggered by the vaccines (all types) can not hinder the viruses from passing the outer mucous membranes. This means a vaccine can not prevent a virus to enter the inner body because they do not lead to antibodies sitting below the membras unlike a natural achived immunity. The natural immunity also gives the magic to stop the viruses entering the inner body.

Alexander

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

Alexander
Looks like some of our esteemed forum colleagues of the Clisante variety that have had the mRNA vax may have some "visitors" soon enough...

"Dr. Bhakdi explains basic immunology for everyone, telling us how and why the gene-based COVID-“vaccines” trigger breakdown of immunological defenses against infectious agents that lie dormant (“sleeping”) in our bodies. These include many viruses such Herpes zoster..."

Reactions: Big and jd426

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
The shelf life of all the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccine that the DR purchased is nearing it's expiration date. They need to come up with some good reason for people to take it, or they will have to throw it away.
That makes me wonder regarding my plan to get Pfizer booster end March or start April for travel. I asked my doctor and she said 6 months after my second Sinovac.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Many Dominican doctors are asking why AZ was cut out of the recommended dosing after they had ordered 10MM
My concern all along has always been if the authorities here administering it knew what they were doing. Not the vaccines and not so much the virus either.

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
My concern all along has always been if the authorities here administering it knew what they were doing. Not the vaccines and not so much the virus either.
We should be asking why is Twitter suspending accounts of Dominican doctors who have questioned why AZ was cut out

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
We should be asking why is Twitter suspending accounts of Dominican doctors who have questioned why AZ was cut out
Don’t know Manolo. I don’t follow it that much. I didn’t know we had Astra here still. Only heard about Sinovac and Pfizer recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.