Small change needed in Sosua, coins and bills

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
Since the local banks aren't helping us at all with this lately, receiving small change has become rather difficult.
So in case you have some, or are opening you piggy bank and don't know where to change all those coins, why not come to us?
CopIcentro Sosua, right behind Baileys Restaurant needs change desperately,

1 - 5 - 10 - 25Peso coins
50Peso bills

Thanks for your help!

Jul 28, 2014
Most businesses I know are starved for low denomination bills in Sosua, I always offer mine to the folks at checkpoint

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I recommend you ask some of the locals what time the gua guas/ carritos finish their routes and the new drivers come on at stand in front of the Metro Bus station. Try catching the guys before they end their shift.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
I recommend you ask some of the locals what time the gua guas/ carritos finish their routes and the new drivers come on at stand in front of the Metro Bus station. Try catching the guys before they end their shift.

Great idea!! They would probably appreciate fewer, but larger bills in their pocket.

gerd

Jan 10, 2002

Basically not a bad idea, but I?d rather not be flashing a bunch of bills on a regular base in that area.
Thanks anyway.