Sobeida is in the house!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
The movie has to include the current administration and how it has sold the country to the devil..............uggggggg.......please someone help our beautiful island not turn into another Mexico or Colombia, Dios libranos.

Reactions: Bronxboy

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
nqo76g.jpg

Sobeida: Mary, E'ta gente tiene un show con e'ta baina, lo que no saben es que yo negocie ya, en 2 a?os toy fuera con to' los cuartos del mundo. Tu ta casi afuera tambien asi que preparate a beber otra vez pal Jet Set.

Mary: Ay si Sobe, aqui hasta un merengue te han sacado, acuerdate de compartir los chelitos conmigo que yo tambien me he chupa'o mi a?o en la chirola! Acuerdate del apartamento que tu marido me prometio en la Anacaona.

Sobe: Claro chula no digo yo que te prometa eso y mas con las cosas que le haciamos juntas jajaja.

Mary: Callate!, jajajaja!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The movie has to include the current administration and how it has sold the country to the devil..............uggggggg.......please someone help our beautiful island not turn into another Mexico or Colombia, Dios libranos.

It's almost there miamol.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i noticed that sobeida has different nails every day. so she must have a beautician, right? AZB, if i were you i'd give her a call, she could do with some of your relaxing techniques :)