Solar Panel Company

sosua10

Jan 17, 2010
Has anyone had experience with Einnova Solarline Dominicana? I have what seems to be an excellent proposal from them for installation of solar panels for my house in Sosua. I'm not knowledgeable in this area, so I need a reputable, reliable company. Cost is not an issue - reliability is. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - Danny W.

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago
Has anyone had experience with Einnova Solarline Dominicana? I have what seems to be an excellent proposal from them for installation of solar panels for my house in Sosua. I'm not knowledgeable in this area, so I need a reputable, reliable company. Cost is not an issue - reliability is. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - Danny W.
Sosua 10, have you found out anymore info on this company? I too am interested so if you could pass along any info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
For any of these companies, look for them on Google maps, and when you find them, read their reviews. My SOP for almost anything I do here.

Trace is very good - well established and tons of huge projects all over the country. I wouldn't be afraid to use them

Einnova solarline only has a facebook page, doesn't show up on google maps, and their website doesn't work. They may have great prices, but I wouldn't even consider them.

Reactions: CristoRey

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
solarwavedr.com. Raquel is a friend and runs a reputable company in Sosua. It was called Soluz Dominicana years ago when I was involved. She took over the company and has done a very good job for a long time now.

Reactions: CristoRey

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
If any of you people still need solar panels near Sosua..I would ask the owner of the hotel Casa Valeria. as the hotel is solar powered, and the owner is there most of the time...........

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas