Somebody stole my Branston Pickle HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
1,768
24
38
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Please is anyone coming from the UK or anywhere else that sells Branston pickle to Sosua or nearby that could bring me a couple of bottles? I had plenty of stock but its disappeared, strange that Roberts been in the area the last few days, .... :bunny:
 

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
20,575
326
83
dr1.com
Ladybird said:
Please is anyone coming from the UK or anywhere else that sells Branston pickle to Sosua or nearby that could bring me a couple of bottles? I had plenty of stock but its disappeared, strange that Roberts been in the area the last few days, .... :bunny:

Hehehe... I'll bring you some back.
If you need anything else, send me a PM or email.
 

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
3,513
2
0
Robert said:
Hehehe... I'll bring you some back.
If you need anything else, send me a PM or email.


Last I heard she needed an exorcist/witchdoctor. Add that to your list with the pickle thing.
Larry
 

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
1,768
24
38
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Larry said:
Last I heard she needed an exorcist/witchdoctor. Add that to your list with the pickle thing.
Larry
You are just jealous Larry that you have no interesting spirits in your life, as you know I went away for a few days and since Ive been back everything has stopped, touch wood, so maybe it was the poltergeist in me as Ive had a few stressful months as you know. Thank goodness life is back to normal, well Dominican normal anyways, but thanks for your lovely offer just when I needed it, you have a bed here anytime you need one.x :)
 

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
7,716
6
0
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hey Barbie,
When are you going to visit Larry in NY? You will have a great time and he can even cook a decent meal and break out a decent bottle of wine.

All you need is plane fare. Larry is a great host!

Scott
 
Status
Not open for further replies.