someone hacked my msn messenger

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
My MSN

Last week, when I logged into my MSN Messenger, there was somone who added me to their contact list, and I when I logged in I saw he added me, and did I want to add him to mine. I said no b/c I didn't know who it was.

A couple days later, I was loggd in, and the same person sent me a message. I have no idea who it was. They couldn't speak English very well. Said he was from Poland. I sent him a message saying I didn't know who he was. He sent me a picutre to accet,I didn't then I blocked him. I haven't had any troubles signing into my hotmail account or MSN.

But it was weird that he had my address. Another mystery unsolved!

lisa

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
People from other countries are always looking for contacts from Canada or USA. I have no idea why :rolleyes: :laugh:

Even if you put that your a grandmother on your profile ;) Oh wait that could mean you're old and have money. I'll have to go change mine and write that I'm from Poland :laugh: I heard somewhere that works

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AZB said:
i am hacked again. dammit
AZB
I knew it, as soon as I saw that "no te sorprendes' again.
Dude, there's nothing left to do, but to get MSN to get it back for you again, then get all the info out, maybe with Outlook, then close the account and move onto a new name or another company.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think I have fixxed the problem
the puto had changed my info so he could always retrieve the password with the info he knew.
Now I have changed all that. I was under the impression that hotmail would have resetted all that data in the first place.
Now I have a new password and a new secret question.
Lets see how long this will last.
AZB

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AZB said:
I think I have fixxed the problem
the puto had changed my info so he could always retrieve the password with the info he knew.
Now I have changed all that. I was under the impression that hotmail would have resetted all that data in the first place.
Now I have a new password and a new secret question.
Lets see how long this will last.
AZB
Geez, AZB. I can't believe you didn't think of that.
Oh well, consider yourself unblocked, AGAIN.
3 Strikes, and you're out, buddy...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think MSN is really not secured. I am hacked again.
Please block me fro your list. If I get my hands on this stupid hacker, you will have interesting headlines in the news papers.
AZB

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AZB said:
I think MSN is really not secured. I am hacked again.
Please block me fro your list. If I get my hands on this stupid hacker, you will have interesting headlines in the news papers.
AZB
That's it, man.
Strike three.
Time to dump that account and move on.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I will dump the account
thts it
My new account is the same as before but just add "1" to it.
AZB

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AZB said:
I will dump the account
thts it
My new account is the same as before but just add "1" to it.
AZB
I hope you did what I said, and bled out all the info into Outlook, or something.
If not, you're going to have to get that account back, one more time, bleed it dry of everything in there, contacts & all, then let it go, and maybe these people suggesting you to change to Yahoo or Google, have a good point.
Otherwise, this jerk is just going to hack into your new MSN.
If he could do it to the old account, he probably can do it to the new one.

Jan 5, 2006
I suggest that you also check your computer for spyware. If you're lucky, your MSN stuff was the only thing that they got. :ermm:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Update. I had a few spywares but no keyloggers. As rocky suggested, I cleaned my e mail account and took out all my info that I needed, including the contacts.
Then I decided to talk to the hacker who was logged in with my name. turns out there was a misunderstanding. He had confused me for cheating with his girlfriend. I don;t even know his girlfriend. She was upset at him so she gave in my e mail address to him. Just my email from some list of msn messenger. They are kids. He got upset that she was sleeping with me. I have no idea who they are. She made up some story on me. she told him that i was some married man with kids who is sleeping with her friend and now she will sleep with me too, etc etc etc. Anyway, I had a good talk with the hacker. TURNS out she was giving the hacker some hard time as well. She told him that she was pregnant and then showed him a sonogram of some other pregnant girl to prove to him that she had his baby inside. the poor guy was sweating and worried sick. Anyway, he was bent on punishing her and me as well. Now he knows I have nothing to do with any of this stuff. I hope he will leave me alone now.
I have my msn back for time being. lets see what will happen next.
AZB

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Your Life...

Is like a soap opera.
Who needs to watch TV, as long as you're around?
Thanks for all the entertainment...

NOW !!!!
Let's get serious !
You have to change messengers.
If it's that frigging easy to continually get into your MSN, how could you possibly ever trust the system again?
You need a Yahoo and Google messenger, then a secret MSN that you share the address with a few select friends who do not have Google or Yahoo, and who you would like to be able to chat with.
You can make a form letter in "Word", writing to all your contacts, asking them if they use a messenger, other than MSN, then add all those contacts in the approproate Yahoo or Google messengers, and for the few who use only MSN, give those people your new secret MSN account, and put one of those long passwords & secret questions, like MrMike suggested.. something like "IOnlyPerform69sWithLargeIguanas" and then, and only then, will you be able to sleep well again...
Finally, there is a generic messenger, I beleive it is called Trillian, that you could use to chat with all, regardless of which messenger they use.
I don't have the details, but could get them for you.
My nephew uses it.
From what I understand, you open it up and it signs you into all of your messengers, so you can chat with someone on Yahoo and MSN, at the same time, from the one messenger system.
You can Google more information about it, or get in touch with me and I'll get my nephew to send you the details.