Sosúa Beach Renovations

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Because it never happened before? ..... forgot about Long Beach Puerto Plata?.....
When I first heard about the rumors about Sosua Beach and people telling me it would never happen, I immidiately told them that they also said that about Long Beach and one day the bulldozers came and all business owners had like 3 or 4 hours to get everything out of their business before they took everything down. Pool tables were sold for 200 pesos, because the owners didn't have time to take them home.
I remember that . So sad . the end of nightlife in puerto plata

Reactions: ramesses

Big

Apr 24, 2019
well there have been changes for sure, but someone should tell the chicas. The town is still packed with girls selling their wares.

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
I remember that . So sad . the end of nightlife in puerto plata
I zouldn't say the end of nightlife. If you now go (especially in the weekends) tot 16 (Charly and Chalos), Luxury, Latin Disco, Miami, Acapela, Bohemias, Mescla, Rooftop etc, it is full and it is party-time. But I understand what you are trying to say, not the nightlife where gringo's go and look for "chicas". The nightlife in Puerto Plata changed more to nightlige for dominicans and couples.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I was their first overnight guest when they opened.
I walked thru this place with a friend one afternoon back in 2013.
It was completely gutted and full of Haitian squatters. Should be
completely torn down and broken up into smaller plots. This would
help spur investment.

• Sad
Reactions: JD Jones