Sosua News On Passions Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
people come to a colered country and then trip out when colered people visit. seems retarded to me. take your asses to norway!!

brothers dont bother nobody out here. they're here just to have fun. we have more problems with them crazy germans than anybody else. all my politur buddies agree as well.

your comment seems racist and stereotypical. wow because they have a towel on thier head they're messing up sosua?

I am from Norway. And i understand you are a retarded racist with your comment.
But it is legal and perfectly fine to throw mud when you are attacking whites?

Typical AA. Beliving they can throw mud everywhere, and if someone answer them they draw the racecard.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
people come to a colered country and then trip out when colered people visit. seems retarded to me. take your asses to norway!!

brothers dont bother nobody out here. they're here just to have fun. we have more problems with them crazy germans than anybody else. all my politur buddies agree as well.

your comment seems racist and stereotypical. wow because they have a towel on thier head they're messing up sosua?

with the passage of time, you will realize that a large percentage of DR1 posters have serious resentment problems with people of color. don't sweat it. if you go to other internet sites, it is just the same...this is not a battle you are going to win, so just have another beer and enjoy life the best you can.

3 months, not sure why that is pertinent.......

My point is, when you come to this country it takes some time to understand the way the world works down here. When you have been here for a while you will understand why some people talk and express themselfs the way they do. Nothing is black and white down here. Just look what the dominicans are calling eachother. They use the colour of ones skin to name them. Or the if they have a wide arse then this is used as well.

We somehow copy this behaviour, and stops thinking over "race". So when we a read race related posts i suddently remember these stupid ways we are thinking back in the RatRace.

This is why i asked you how long you had been living here. If you mingle with the locals, you will understand.
Dont just stay with the expats.

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Very true indeed that the AA do spend money in troves, seen it with my own eyes. They are big spenders. The AI is what has done the most damage to tourism in general. Sosua will survive no doubt about it, they will chase the chicas around and guess what they are going to do?... they will shift their strategy and do it ala craigslist or backpage style. The motoconcho guys will double their business. They are not going anywhere. What are they gonna do? Sell their high end "condo" in Maranatha?....
they support whole families with their "assets".... probably even their dominican boyfriends.
These guys with the Bars on Clisante have invested a ton of money here, they have political clout, believe me.
and btw, who wants to buy in Sosua? their RE prices are wacked!!....insane to pay what they are asking for an old condo or studio!!! let alone a house.
I looked around and was in disbelief!! yes I agree with some older post in the thread that the prices are at least 50% more than the actual value. Some guy was selling me a 50 sqm studio and he wanted 40k!!! a beat up place in need of repairs in a dilapidated building!!.... look at the real estate sites... same properties sitting for a loooong time...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I am from Norway. And i understand you are a retarded racist with your comment.
But it is legal and perfectly fine to throw mud when you are attacking whites?

Typical AA. Beliving they can throw mud everywhere, and if someone answer them they draw the racecard.

typical AA? what's that?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Very true indeed that the AA do spend money in troves, seen it with my own eyes. They are big spenders. The AI is what has done the most damage to tourism in general. Sosua will survive no doubt about it, they will chase the chicas around and guess what they are going to do?... they will shift their strategy and do it ala craigslist or backpage style. The motoconcho guys will double their business. They are not going anywhere. What are they gonna do? Sell their high end "condo" in Maranatha?....
they support whole families with their "assets".... probably even their dominican boyfriends.
These guys with the Bars on Clisante have invested a ton of money here, they have political clout, believe me.
and btw, who wants to buy in Sosua? their RE prices are wacked!!....insane to pay what they are asking for an old condo or studio!!! let alone a house.
I looked around and was in disbelief!! yes I agree with some older post in the thread that the prices are at least 50% more than the actual value. Some guy was selling me a 50 sqm studio and he wanted 40k!!! a beat up place in need of repairs in a dilapidated building!!.... look at the real estate sites... same properties sitting for a loooong time...

they are not going to sell the Maranatha condo. they are going to live in that one. they might consider parting with the 5 bedroom apartment in Monte Carlo, depending on current market conditions.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
is it just me, or has this prostitution thing in Sosua suddenly become a major eyesore and decline of life qualities since those African American guys discovered it? i never heard all this bawling before they started arriving en masse.[/QUOTE

I agree, not to turn things racial but I believe the sight of packs of AA walking around town with towels on thier head sporting the lastest gangster fashion has an influence.

What about fat old ugly western europeans in their swimshorts and an too small hawaii shirt where the beer belly it too visible.. and next to them a Dominican slim and young hottie (who may look like they are under 18 as well)..

Feb 15, 2005
Hey Mods, do me a favor please and let this one go on. There are feelings here that should be heard. lol
It'll also help me further get to know some of the posters here on DR1.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
What about fat old ugly western europeans in their swimshorts and an too small hawaii shirt where the beer belly it too visible.. and next to them a Dominican slim and young hottie (who may look like they are under 18 as well)..

Now you are talking about the old days before prostitution was an in your face every day thing. Back then as long as it was low profile no one cared.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i am devastated. i expected my Bronx homie to give us the video..

This time you have to ask Warner Wolf!!!!!

hahahahahahaha

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gYAhh83rDzA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Logged on DR1 to see what's up on the Forum...three of the top 10 topics are about Passions closing! Don't we have anything else to discuss or was this such a "traumatic event" that it overshadows virtually every other topic? Pretty amazing to me.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I agree Jason, just logged in and caught these.

This has been covered to death, anymore threads started for whatever reason on Passions will be deleted.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.