Sosua Resident Murdered and Chopped Into Pieces

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
"..La Polic?a explic? que por el caso es perseguido un nacional haitiano"

And then they wonder why Haitians are so despised in DR... bad propaganda
that will cost tourism dollars: like if we could afford more bad propaganda.:ermm:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Are you working with Dominican CSI on this, they may want to talk to you...yeah right, unless the chopped Aleman's family is paying to solve this caper, I think it is just another thread on Dee Are One.

The worst part is that there is now a large number of mosquitoes in the area now as I am being eaten alive.

I hope they did not breed in them deceadants pool of blood.

time for football

DennyDee88

Sep 12, 2011
They were working on it together

Yes. The victim and the murderer had been working on the property together for about three month. The neighbours were complaining because the German had been working on the property for 8 years and he was using a lot of equipment that was making a lot of noise. The city was called and they gave the German until the end of August to complete his renovations. So, when the wall was built up everyone believe it was the guy sealing up the open wall because he would not be able to complete his renovations in the time allotted.

DennyDee88

Sep 12, 2011
Are you working with Dominican CSI on this, they may want to talk to you...yeah right, unless the chopped Aleman's family is paying to solve this caper, I think it is just another thread on Dee Are One.

I'm a gonna see if a discount bid works @ BB You soon!

Actually the policia are taking this crime pretty seriously. They have some great leads. It's really just a matter of locating a few people and this crazy bastard is done.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Actually the policia are taking this crime pretty seriously. They have some great leads. It's really just a matter of locating a few people and this crazy bastard is done.

If this guy has half a brain he'll be in Haiti by now, Haitian or not.