Spousal sponsorship to Canada.....poster Castro's process start to finish thread

castro

Jul 5, 2007
Sorry, I thoguht I wrote that. The flight is with Westjet. My travel agent said it was the only flight he could find. He also tried Air Canada and he said they don't sell one way tickets from Puerto Plata. He also mentioned that West jet was the cheaper way to fly...

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Castro - we are all crossing our fnigers for you!!! Let us know how it goes. Are you still down there with him?

castro

Jul 5, 2007
No I'm back home Lexi......wishing I was still there. Came home to all this rain and crappy wheather. Well hopefully he will be here soon. Thanks fireman, hope everything goes well for the two of you too. And god I hope no one waits as long as mart marxsis and myself did.

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
all good

hey

West jet was fabulous for my husband to fly with, they let me book the flight in case he got the passport and if I had to change the date it woudl only be fifty bucks. They drop passports off on Wednesdays call on Thursday and you can pick up on Friday.

castro

Jul 5, 2007
Hey mart, when you find sometime give me a call .I'm dying to talk you guys. How's Juan? Jose Should be here soon too. PM me your number, I have it here somewhere. Take care talk to you soon!!!!

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
sounds like

hey sounds like things are moving in Haiti. Congrats Johanna, hopefully your hubby gets here soon. Castro how did the trip go? Lexi not sure how mcuh my timeline will help people we went through a lot in over 2 years

marxsis

Aug 13, 2007
Hi everyone, Great news! Yesterday my wife got a call to go pick up her passport on Monday....Yeah! My wife, daughter, and I are all very excited.....I think this is finally it, it's all over! I will update our time line for the process once she gets the visa, so everyone will have an idea of the almost 2 years of hell we've been through. Providing everything goes smoothly, I think I'm going to start pricing out flights! :) When they called, my wife told me that they spoke very nice, and professional with her unlike other calls she has received. Telling her on Monday for my wife, and daughter to attend the embassy to pick up their passports.

Johana

May 24, 2006
Marxsis,
that is so nice to hear!!! Hopefully you can find some reasonable flights :)

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
congratulations!

Congratulations Marxis!

It is so nice to hear everyone getting some happy news lately!

Good luck with the flights!

Sangria

eve_bebe00

Jan 21, 2008
yayyy Congratulations to your all family, cause finally will be together after a long, long battle.
:) !!!

Evelin

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
hey sounds like things are moving in Haiti. Congrats Johanna, hopefully your hubby gets here soon. Castro how did the trip go? Lexi not sure how mcuh my timeline will help people we went through a lot in over 2 years

It would be great to have. It would show how different timelines can be. If everyone who posted theirs was routine it wouldn't benefit everyone. If you can post it, it would be much appreciated.

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
marxsis - Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon that you will all be able to finally be together here in Canada. How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like they (Immigration) are finally moving along!!

marxsis

Aug 13, 2007
HI EVERYONE!!!! Well it's complete my beautiful wife & sweet daughter have been issued their visa's today! They also gave back ALL of our relationship histories, photos, letters, marriage certificates, birth certificates....ect. I am in the process in pricing out flights, and letting the family know. Thank you everyone for all of your support. I will still continue to use dr1.com to help others with questions, and give my support.

castro

Jul 5, 2007
Oh my god. I am so so happy for you and your family!!!!!!!! It's finally over. I just got back from out of town with my son for baseball. So I have to call my husband to see if they called him to pick up his paaasport today too. I hope so. If not I know it's soon!!!!!! Good luck to you and your family and keep in touch. There is a flight this sat at 7:45 pm with west jet from POP to Toronto . Check it out.

marxsis

Aug 13, 2007
Thanks Castro, I'll check it out. I think I'm gonna have her fly out of Puerto Plata, only because she has some family over that way. Just to say her farewells. But I don't know yet. I'm working on it :)