Spousal sponsorship to Canada.....poster Castro's process start to finish thread

fireman9119ca

Mar 1, 2008
marxis

congrats....I bet you can't take the smile off your face...and why would ya?..lol

all the best to you and your family and your new begining

you must be estatic

best wishes

FM

(post a little picture of your family arriving at the airport if you don't mind)

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Marxsis - How wonderful!!!! I am sitting here smiling for you!! It took a long time but it is all over with now!! You can breathe again!! Congratulations!!! Finally your wife and daughter will be able to see and experience your country! How awesome!!!! Enjoy every second! Oh and get your place cleaned up!! Ha Ha!

marxsis

Aug 13, 2007
LOL! You have no idea how long it's gonna take me to get my place cleaned up....I've been without my woman for almost 2 years Ha Ha! I can't wait for them to experience our beautiful country for the first time. I've been smiling so much my cheeks hurt. Thank you all very much again for your support. Although I haven't posted as much as others, I've been here everyday supporting others in anyway I could.

FM: I promise I'll have a slew of camera men getting ready to snap as many photos as possible when they see me at the airport. This is one of the most important days of our life's, and I want to be sure to capture that moment forever

castro

Jul 5, 2007
Finally the day has come this time!!!

well it's finally over for us!! My husband picked his visa up!!!!

Johana

May 24, 2006
Castro,

what a wonderful Christmas present for you!!! I'm so happy for you and your husband :)

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
great

hey great news, call me when you get a chance, enjoy your holiday season together!!!!!!!