Starlink Arrived in the DR

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
All I can say is keep trying. Maybe log out, delete your cookies and start over. I ordered three. The first one was successful with the assistance of a friend in Santo Domingo. She used my US Visa Debit card and her Santo Domingo shipping address for installation in Samana.
The second one I successfully completed here in the US just now with my US Visa Credit card, shipped to her address in Santo Domingo for installation in Samana. I have one more to go. If I am successful I will share with you which RNC number I used.
Thank you hope to hear from you soon

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
All I can say is keep trying. Maybe log out, delete your cookies and start over. I ordered three. The first one was successful with the assistance of a friend in Santo Domingo. She used my US Visa Debit card and her Santo Domingo shipping address for installation in Samana.
The second one I successfully completed here in the US just now with my US Visa Credit card, shipped to her address in Santo Domingo for installation in Samana. I have one more to go. If I am successful I will share with you which RNC number I used.
It is probably a good idea to dump cookies if you are still having problems.. its not the location you are coming from...
My IP is DR and I didnt use a proxy.

I would also call your bank and see if they can see any charge failures.. If they can see it, then it was hitting them.
If they cant see it, then you know problem is with starlink and processing it

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
It is probably a good idea to dump cookies if you are still having problems.. its not the location you are coming from...
My IP is DR and I didnt use a proxy.

I would also call your bank and see if they can see any charge failures.. If they can see it, then it was hitting them.
If they cant see it, then you know problem is with starlink and processing it
already dump cookies and also call my bank they told me they don't have any charge from starlink today :c

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
already dump cookies and also call my bank they told me they don't have any charge from starlink today :c
Do you have a good address entered? When I signed on once, they gave me the actual coordinates. I did use a different shipping address and they did accept it.

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
Do you have a good address entered? When I signed on once, they gave me the actual coordinates. I did use a different shipping address and they did accept it.
Yes, i dont think its a wrong address since its validated before you can input you credit card, update i got charge US .18 cents but still getting the same error

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Yes, i dont think its a wrong address since its validated before you can input you credit card, update i got charge US .18 cents but still getting the same error
Do it again. The same thing happened to me. First it charged 18 cents, the second time it processed.

arete92

Jul 5, 2018
Has anyone able to successfully enter an address in puerto plata!? DHL, Carib residential do not work

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Can you use the dish for a sailboat drift sock because it seems this may be the only use many will get from the equipment from the horror stories of getting it working.

zeferus

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Unsurprising status (stuck in customs): I will update as I discover more...

Clearance Event, Tracking Code:​

04. August 2022 09:26 Local time, SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
Guys to the ones of you who lost the pre order, at the time you receive the email telling you that the deposit is going to be refounded on you account your goint be able to open a ticket if you have problems with your refound well i use it to tell then that i was unable to complete the order!!!! I suggest that you guys do the same explain then what had happened, I'll update you as soon as i got any reply

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Guys to the ones of you who lost the pre order, at the time you receive the email telling you that the deposit is going to be refounded on you account your goint be able to open a ticket if you have problems with your refound well i use it to tell then that i was unable to complete the order!!!! I suggest that you guys do the same explain then what had happened, I'll update you as soon as i got any reply
I received the email telling me that the refund of my deposit is in process. No way to contact them. I'll happily take my money back!