Starlink Arrived in the DR

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
STARLINK ARRIVED IN DHL PUNTA CANA :):):):)

I just received notification that the 1st of my 2 packages arrived at DHL... DHL emailed me it was there, so Starlink is providing email to DHL.
This package is the ethernet connection, so I am waiting until Monday to go pickup the actual receiver

All I had done was put the street name and DHL in the second line to get it shipped
Using Punta Cana,,, and not Bavaro,,as the city

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
STARLINK ARRIVED IN DHL PUNTA CANA :):):):)

I just received notification that the 1st of my 2 packages arrived at DHL... DHL emailed me it was there, so Starlink is providing email to DHL.
This package is the ethernet connection, so I am waiting until Monday to go pickup the actual receiver

All I had done was put the street name and DHL in the second line to get it shipped
Using Punta Cana,,, and not Bavaro,,as the city
And in state/province ? And zip i want to try your address since any of the one i use can get to validate

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
Guys to the ones of you who lost the pre order, at the time you receive the email telling you that the deposit is going to be refounded on you account your goint be able to open a ticket if you have problems with your refound well i use it to tell then that i was unable to complete the order!!!! I suggest that you guys do the same explain then what had happened, I'll update you as soon as i got any reply
Update: i have contacted the support and provide screenshots of the issues trying to complete the pre-order and explain that even a new order was impossible due to the problem of shipping address validation but most importantly that the error was affecting all the dominicans here's the response

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Update: i have contacted the support and provide screenshots of the issues trying to complete the pre-order and explain that even a new order was impossible due to the problem of shipping address validation but most importantly that the error was affecting all the dominicans here's the response
I'd bet a dollar to a donut they have a HUGE customer service department and still can't keep up with the demand.

Reactions: keepcoming

drisforme

May 28, 2016
Datapoint my dishy shipment appears to have cleared customs Friday evening:

Arrived at DHL Delivery Facility SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, Tracking Code:​

05. August 2022 19:59 Local time, SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Arrived at DHL Sort Facility SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, Tracking Code:​

06. August 2022 15:09 Local time, SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

You are one day ahead :)

Estimated Delivery Date

09. August 2022 - By End of Day​

I am located in Cabarete

Reactions: reilleyp

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006

Arrived at DHL Sort Facility SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, Tracking Code:​

06. August 2022 15:09 Local time, SANTO DOMINGO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

You are one day ahead :)

Estimated Delivery Date

09. August 2022 - By End of Day​

I am located in Cabarete
anxious to see your speed test

drisforme

May 28, 2016
Just installed and 20 mn later ,I was online .If you know how to connect a coffee machine ,should be all set for the installation.
I live in a modern house with flat roof so the location was not an issue..

Speed after 10mn be online :
1- 150 to 236 Mbps. Download
2- 15 to 45 Mps. Upload

Did not have one measurement below 150 Mbps for download..
Will report result end of week ....

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Just installed and 20 mn later ,I was online .If you know how to connect a coffee machine ,should be all set for the installation.
I live in a modern house with flat roof so the location was not an issue..

Speed after 10mn be online :
1- 150 to 236 Mbps. Download
2- 15 to 45 Mps. Upload

Did not have one measurement below 150 Mbps for download..
Will report result end of week ....
Wow! Excellent! I cannot wait! Thanks for the report.

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
My Starlinks arrived today without any confirmation from the shipper or Starlink. If any of you are shipping to a different address, you may want to check with them daily. Mine arrived super fast. It shipped Friday from Cincinnati Ohio and arrived in Santo Domingo today.

hacksign

Aug 1, 2022
dominican republic
My Starlinks arrived today without any confirmation from the shipper or Starlink. If any of you are shipping to a different address, you may want to check with them daily. Mine arrived super fast. It shipped Friday from Cincinnati Ohio and arrived in Santo Domingo today.
That was pretty quick! Tell us about your speed test, which values are you getting in your zone ???