Statistic analysis of COVID-19 in the Dominican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #45

Hello community, here you will find the report # 42 updated on 5/7, to consult click here.

If you wish to receive this report periodically in your email, please fill out this form (click here) and I will add it to the mailing list.

I hope you all are doing well.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín
Quality Manager at Guzmán Ariza

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #47

Hello community, here you will find the report # 47 updated on 5/13, to consult click here.

If you wish to receive this report periodically in your email, please fill out this form (click here) and I will add it to the mailing list.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #49

Hello community, here you will find the report # 49 updated on 5/15, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

Reactions: Caonabo

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
REPORT #55

Hello community, here you will find the report #55 updated on 5/22, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

Thank you again Señor Saladín for your continued dedication in providing valuable information to the community.
Enjoy your evening, as you so see fit.

Reactions: Africaida

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
Thank you again Señor Saladín for your continued dedication in providing valuable information to the community.
Enjoy your evening, as you so see fit.

Caonabo, thanks for your message. It was a weekend of a lot of planning to continue improving the reports. Have a great start of the week. Tomorrow I will share the updated report. Best,

Juan

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #59

Hello community, here you will find the report #59 updated on 5/27, to consult click here.

News in the annexes to the report:
1. Confirmed cases by age group and sex.
2. Deaths by age group and sex.
3. Case fatality rate by age group.
4. Samples processed in the main 6 provinces.
5. Active cases Region of the Americas (source: PAHO)
6. Link to the survey to improve data analysis in the Dominican Republic (https://bit.ly/3d4nJcC).

Note: The survey closes on Friday 29/5.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #60

Hello community, here you will find the report #60 updated on 5/28, to consult click here.

6. Link to the survey to improve data analysis in the Dominican Republic (https://bit.ly/3d4nJcC).

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #61

Hello community, here you will find the report #61 updated on 5/29, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT #62

Hello community, here you will find the report #62 updated on 5/30, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

Jan 17, 2009
it’s depressing to see the lethality rate at less than 3% for the country, and Puerto plata, so high, at more than double the national average (around 7%). Yes, next door, in Espaillat is super low.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Hello, DR1 community, I am Juan Carlos Saladín, industrial engineer, quality director of the law firm Guzmán Ariza and data analyst. The president of the firm, Fabio Guzmán Ariza, told me about this forum and recommended me to publish my statistical analyzes to update the community.

Below, you will find the link to download the latest report with all the data published in the special bulletin of the Ministry of Public Health of the Dominican Republic, clic here.

I will follow up your reply about the analysis. I am at your service.

Best regards,

Juan Carlos Saladín Bonilla
We've flatten the curve.
Now its time to flatten the fear.
People need to start getting on
with their lives.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I asked this same question recently in another thread:
At what point in time are people supposed to live without the fear
of being tossed into a overcrowded disgusting jail cell for being outside after 7pm?

Reactions: j4yd4wg

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I asked this same question recently in another thread:
At what point in time are people supposed to live without the fear
of being tossed into a overcrowded disgusting jail cell for being outside after 7pm?

Once the SOE is lifted.
There are laws.
Laws need to be adhered to, whether we believe in them or not, or like them or not.
There is another nation that is currently showing you in live time what happens when people do not adhere to laws.

Reactions: jsaladin

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Once the SOE is lifted.
There are laws.
Laws need to be adhered to, whether we believe in them or not, or like them or not.
There is another nation that is currently showing you in live time what happens when people do not adhere to laws.
Laws?
Please be more specific as
most laws here in the DR fall
under $elective enforcement.
There is definitely more than
one country out there using this
to scare the crap out of people
and after reading several comments
people have posted recently, I'd say
they're having a lot of success with it.
Still doesn't answer my original question.
At what point in time are people supposed to live without the fear of being tossed into an overcrowed disgusting jail cell for being outside after 7pm?

Reactions: j4yd4wg
Jan 17, 2009
<< At what point in time are people supposed to live without the fear of being tossed into an overcrowed disgusting jail cell for being outside after 7pm? >>

I don't know. I guess the option is to leave to a place more accommodating to your needs. I don't like it, but decided to stay. So now, I don't think I have the right to complain. As a resident, I'm still a guest of the country.

Sep 22, 2009
<< At what point in time are people supposed to live without the fear of being tossed into an overcrowed disgusting jail cell for being outside after 7pm? >>

I don't know. I guess the option is to leave to a place more accommodating to your needs. I don't like it, but decided to stay. So now, I don't think I have the right to complain. As a resident, I'm still a guest of the country.
You are correct, Expat. Btw, nice handle. We accept the consequences of our actions. We are owners and heirs of our deeds, good and bad. That's the difference between the everything name your gringo rights folks and DR1 hard core mems. A cedi never guarantees you squat. Unless you're the lucky one who has paid enough police and other pertinent figures, to the point where they don't turn their backs on you when the well runs dry, you just need to accept the consequences of your life choices and stay chill. No one cares about your rights in the US of A , less in this place.

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Once the SOE is lifted.
There are laws.
What incompetent shithole's. Thank God and pray DR stays nice and calm;)

Status
Not open for further replies.