Statistic analysis of COVID-19 in the Dominican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT#92

Hello, community, thank you very much for your comments. Here you will find the report # 92 updated on 7/7, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín
Quality Manager at Guzmán Ariza

Reactions: Caonabo

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT#95

Hello, community, thank you very much for your comments. Here you will find the report # 95 updated on 10/7, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

CaribeDigital

Sep 5, 2014
REPORT#98

Hello, community, thank you very much for your comments. Here you will find the report # 98 updated on 14/7, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín
I would like to see the data split per municipio. The provices are large and people want to know the situation close to their homes.
The ministry has the data, because they take a cedula from each person tested. They are just hiding it.

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
I would like to see the data split per municipio. The provices are large and people want to know the situation close to their homes.
The ministry has the data, because they take a cedula from each person tested. They are just hiding it.

Hi Caribe Digital. The data by province are macro data and strategic decisions cannot be made with these, confirming the stage we are in. At this stage of the virus we have to see the data by municipality and neighborhoods. The measures must be more strategic and not at the national level. I hope that the Ministry will publish these segmented data in order to know the reality at the micro level. Thanks for your suggestion.

Reactions: CaribeDigital

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT#99

Hello, community, thank you very much for your comments. Here you will find the report # 99 updated on 15/7, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

jsaladin

Apr 4, 2020
REPORT#100

Hello, community, thank you very much for your comments. Here you will find the report # 100 updated on 19/7, to consult click here.

Best regards,

Juan Saladín

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
With those rising figures I fail to understandwhy the SOE was lifted. You need to have the cases falling fast, then stabalised before reopening

Reactions: jsaladin
Status
Not open for further replies.