sticky situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Shalena..You are so right,After reading this post I asked my Dominican lady friend what class Am I?.She just laugh at me.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Shalena..You are so right,After reading this post I asked my Dominican lady friend what class Am I?.She just laugh at me.

You are a trip, don't worry....I'll still talk to you....in private (I can't be seen withyour kind in public!) Hahaha!

SHALENA

LittleBird

Jul 8, 2011
The point is you dismiss people you do not even know because of your prejudice.

And since when does being in a minority make somebody wrong?

Again, keep going - it is very funny....

x

Pedro, I have been the minority in many of my volunteer nursing/working situations... it makes for a unique perspective to be an underdog and a humbling one at times. I used those situation to learn about those around me and to remind myself that, no matter who I am, I could be in their situation.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Little Bird - Exactly - it is important to remember than in less than a minute one's entire life can be utterly reduced to rubble.
It pays to have a little humility sometimes.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I am american. I am going to have a dominican child with a dominican woman. The woman is acting like she will give me problems down the road. She is acting very strange and it is more appearing to me that she is using me. I need help to protect myself and my new daughter. Please help!

I am sure that all of these exchanges are of helping our friend - who started the thread - immensely !!

He seems to be into the esoteric side of life and wants his child to be the same....... NOT !!

Whew !!! While the mods sleep.... what havoc we reek !!

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Shalena,I am still laughing,you are a real woman.When you do your retirement home in D.R.I'll help you out with the concrete work a few days for free..after I finish with the campo girls (only kidding)

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Shalena,I am still laughing,you are a real woman.When you do your retirement home in D.R.I'll help you out with the concrete work a few days for free..after I finish with the campo girls (only kidding)

RETIREMENT HOME!!! How old do you think I am??? I'll be 45 when my home is hopefully done. Haven't even started yet....ill take you up on that offer, and even better, you can bring the campo girls with you....they can clean up the trash around the site, if they do a good enough job I'll bring 'em some leftover makeup samples from my friend's MaryKay parties.....
See, I really am a generous soul.

SHALENA

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
RETIREMENT HOME!!! How old do you think I am??? I'll be 45 when my home is hopefully done. Haven't even started yet....ill take you up on that offer, and even better, you can bring the campo girls with you....they can clean up the trash around the site, if they do a good enough job I'll bring 'em some leftover makeup samples from my friend's MaryKay parties.....
See, I really am a generous soul.

SHALENA

I have no doubts you will be a fit cougar by then!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am sure that all of these exchanges are of helping our friend - who started the thread - immensely !!

He seems to be into the esoteric side of life and wants his child to be the same....... NOT !!

Whew !!! While the mods sleep.... what havoc we reek !!

Not sleeping at all. Just letting the conversation take it's course as I commend you all for keeping the discussion civil w/o the bashing and nonsense seen before. I say the topic is still on course as the OP wants to understand how ungrateful the mother is and what other motives she seems to have for him. The discussion can take a different course as they always do but it is interesting and true!!!!!

I say let's continue. :)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I will keep it simple. Does she appreciate what you have done for her and her kids, NO. Will that change once she has the baby (once you have prove it is yours) NO. You have already done way too much and she seems to be very comfortable thinking you will continue to do so, hence the non answering of her (yours) cell phone. If the baby is yours then support the baby the best way you can and that is it. Let her figure out the rest.

The OP is long gone, probably not without a slight headache. Looking for love is always a bad idea. Looking for it in a foreign culture in a foreign land is an even worse idea. Real love never comes to those who seek it. Only charletains seeking to capitalize on their perceived need that has turned into a real weakness. No. Real love sneaks into our lives when we're not looking and by the time we recognize it it's usually too late to do anything about it. This is why it's so important to position ourselves well socially. This doesn't mean surround ourselves with rich people or middle class people. It means we must aspire to surround ourselves with good people just in case love sneaks in the bedroom window.

Romantic love is a distraction that few can afford. It's the roller coaster ride. They're a lot of fun but it ain't easy living on one.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1teVqF8K4m4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1teVqF8K4m4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Man,...... that guy just doesn't get old. 55, and still looks like he's in his 30's. I should have it so good.

Talk about hitting a nail on the head..

In all fairness (to us) that was a '95 concert 16 years ago. I'm sure he's put on a pound or to and maybe sprouted a coupla' greys since then. Hey, at least we're still stepping on the daisies buddy.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
OK. Let's get on topic or I will 86 this one. Nice youtube video though!!!! lol

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
No topic left here !!

Pete and repeat...............

Deja vue

Yes, I know BUt I do not want to be known as the closer!!!!! Mariano, jejejejeje

Let's see if the OP comes back for a last reflection.

One of the more interesting threads in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.