stray dogs

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
@ tom I am a animal lover ( I like to think I am at least ), this is deep campo, the bitches " belong " to people in the sense they hang around their houses. But they dont look after them. We are talking about stays, flea infected, non vaccinated, 3 legged ( sometimes ), skinny dogs. During the day they disappear into the forest.
As st bernard points out, the problem lays on us humans, here people dont care. I ve taken in last year a small dog whos owner abanded him far from home cos someone split his head with a machete and the owner couldnt be arsed to cure him. He came to die in front of my house and my wife injected him with antibiotics ( he had loads of maggots in the cut ) bathed him...... now he is a full memeber of our " family".
But it is lots of time and effort, we have 3 dogs and can not take them all in, sadly......

These stray dogs spread bins all over the road and I imagine can be a danger for kids ( and even for adults ) because of their numbers......
Not to speak of road accidents, especially motorbikes ( since they sleep on the road for warmth ).
Sadly here in the campo, people think we are queer cos we look after our dogs and feed them well. It is mentalities that need changing, y lo siento pero, I m not up to that.......

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Swiss Dog" wants to first put his liberal, progressive, "Final Solution" to work on "Dogs"!!!!!
NEXT they will want to "End The Suffering" of the "OLD", Sick, disabled, and Mentally Challenged.
And THEY Decide who falls in which group!
Dangerous ideas, more Dangerous "people"?????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Forget about the animals, sterilize the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Castration cure a world of "Problems"!!!!!
Men without "Balls", are, well, "Men Without BALLS"!!!!!!!
Problems SOLVED!