studying medicine

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I thought of being a medical examiner... But i think its too risky in this country (they will want me to hide evidence i guess or kill me lol) plus the smell.... I wish dead bodies didnt stink lol

JP21

Jun 20, 2012
you don't speak spanish and only "few" english. maybe you will be better off starting med school wherever you come from or at least in a country where you know the language?
i know that some countries do limit the age of day time students so your choice may be a narrow one. and in many countries you will pay dearly to study as a foreigner too.
also, i most places medical studies will take 6 years to finish and about 4 more before you even become a doctor. so if i were you i would do a little bit more research than watching grey's anatomy and house.

Unfortunately dv8, you are not and you will never me. language, age are not a barrier for me. trust me I will succeed.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JP", with your attitude toward good advice, I AGREE, you will, "Make IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just NOT in the "STUDY" of medicine, which likes students who listen to "good Advice" not insult it!
Have you considered "Prison Guard"?????????????????????????
Cris Colon
You are like the guy who wanted to become a Doctor,......................BUT, he didn't have the "Patients" for it!!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Unfortunately dv8, you are not and you will never me. language, age are not a barrier for me. trust me I will succeed.

did you just google translate that from whatever language you speak?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"GOOGLE" Es Su Mejor Amigo", sometimes!
Wouldn't is be funny if he was a Polak???????????????????????????

"Gindobre Diabwa" JPEEPEE21
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Me Likee Gawomki!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if he is a polak then i get it. back in my days in order to study medicine one has to take an exam: polish, foreign language of your choice, chemistry, biology and math/physics. 10 people for every one place available, minimum. and only the best would go on to study. now the entry is based on the result of the final exam in HS but it's cream of the crop who make it all the same.
in DR anyone can study medicine as long as you have money to pay the tuition fee. no wonder so many doctors are idiots then... jp21 will feel right at home...

JP21

Jun 20, 2012
"you are not and you will never me". Maybe these words make you angry. But it was not my intention. Sorry guys, I want to let you know that I have nothing against you advice even if there are positive or negative. Sorry dv8

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha, i am happy to be me, thanks :)
take our advice: language first and then medicine. not knowing what is being said you may totally miss the point. think about your own language, when someone talks to you and mumbles or talks to low and you can only hear some words. you may completely miss the point. and that is bad enough in daily conversation but deadly in medicine where a mistake can cost some's life.

JP21

Jun 20, 2012
ha ha ha, i am happy to be me, thanks :)
take our advice: language first and then medicine. not knowing what is being said you may totally miss the point. think about your own language, when someone talks to you and mumbles or talks to low and you can only hear some words. you may completely miss the point. and that is bad enough in daily conversation but deadly in medicine where a mistake can cost some's life.

Totally agree, you are right.
Thanks again.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
JP, Maybe you should consider being a chiropractor or a acupuncturist. You don't have to go to medical school and you cant really hurt anyone. Also you get to wear a lab jacket and look real important.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That was "AZB's" intention to become a "ChiroQuackter"!
I'm just angry with him for STILL not cooking me a "Indo/Paki" dinner!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC