Successful Relationships!! Dominican Style!

kbeitz

Dec 24, 2010
WWW.Beitz.net
My wife of 7 years....
I'm very happy to have a Dominican...

My%20wife.JPG

Isabel85

Feb 11, 2011
3 years later...

Hi everyone!!

3 years ago I posted on this forum asking your opinion about a guy who I've met online from DR...I receive very negative comments from you (which I understand because of the sankies and cueros stories we can read everyday on forums...)

One member predicted that I would marry this guy...well...guess what...I did!!
And it was the best thing I could do! lol

We marry 2,5 years ago and 2 weeks later he was here with me...we have a baby boy and I'm expecting our second child for august 2014...

Almost everybody on this forum told me why I was with him, he was poor and had nothing to offer...now I can say he is a great man, he works hard for our family, doesn't drink our going out to parties, best dad ever, we don't have any fights...no cultural problems ( we have the same values, same vision of the future)...everything is fine, we are happy!!

I don't know if we will spend our life together because no one can guess the future but I don't regret marrying him!

I know some of you will say that it's only been 2 years...I don't think I've married a DDD...just a normal dominican man!

D.Rep

Jan 6, 2011
Congratulation!
Personal experience is always better than any other recommendation.
Best wishes for the new baby and your family.
Enjoy it.

Isabel85

Feb 11, 2011
Thank you all!

I have to add that 3 years ago, I also receive some very positive messages...but they were made in private!!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Congratulations you found the:

[video=youtube;SxCBu45HgjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxCBu45HgjE[/video]

Isabel85

Feb 11, 2011
[video=youtube;SxCBu45HgjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxCBu45HgjE[/video]

I disagree...I don't think he is one in a million...he have brothers and friends like him...he was raised by a very good woman who gave him good values and even if they were poor, a good education!

His father also is a good man who had 12 children with only one woman, who he always have respected...she passed away 7 years ago but he still respects her. He has a new woman but she doesn't live in his house because it's his wife's house and always will be!!

When my husband came to France, he proposed to send a little money to his father (who is almost 70) every month as soon as he get a job. His father refused, he said he didn't need it and that my husband must take care of his own family...

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I merge the 3 years later thread with this one.

3 years should be considered successful EVEN THOUGH still at honeymoon (VISA) stage. hahahahahaha just kidding.

Congrats!!! :)

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it would be interesting to check with those who posted on this thread years ago, non?

Isabel85

Feb 11, 2011
Yes we are still on a honeymoon...it's true!

But if he really was a sanky and his intention was just to come here...he could have left 2 years ago!!
Due to my special situation he got his residency card 3 month after getting here and he doesn't need me to stay in this country, he also got a decent job, he speaks fluent french and could perfectly lived alone if he wants to!!

In fact I'm the one who is not working, I'm taking care of my baby for the moment

Mita

Feb 28, 2014
Not all Dominican@ is bad.
I'm dominicana (born in a very small place in the south call Tamayo) you probably would not find in the map.
Meet my english boy in person in early 2000 I have been talking with him before but nothing else them just friends. I was at
UASd at the time doing a graphic design course. Like many dominicana I'm not afraid to say what I think. Shot term we meet I show him around explain good and bad things about RD but I didn't expect he want to know me. His plans was stay two weeks and follow Colombo route ( he stay 3 months) and was the most difficult good bye. He pro mess to be my best friend and I did. We never say Much else just enjoying each other company. After he left I was hurt, confuse but with a good friend we pro mess see each other again. I continue my life, send emails , ect to year pass and I realize that I feel much more for this boy, but hey dominicanas had that reputation that don't help.
I graduate , got a paid rise. So life was good but empty. He arrive 31 of December as a surprise.
We married and the big question were are going to life my english still basic (I learn by myself) his Spanish is none.
So I apply for the visa - we submit the papers but he need to fly back to the UK.
We have two daughters and happy.
We have our up and down, I learn a lot he give me love
I learn to save for dried days. He laugh and trust me and I love him
7+ years and I love him like the first day.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
ok, what is an animacion guy? lively, animated, full of life? am I missing something here?

The guys and girls who work in the entertainment departments in hotels, mostly all-inclusives. It's 'assumed' that many/most are sanky/sankettes.

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
After almost 30 years still happely married with my Dominicanita. She's from Rio San Juan. Graduated in Lengua y Literatura Hispanica at the University of Amsterdamn, Legal Translator Dutch - Spanish, vice versa, Lawyer and Profe at the Brutesa.

Still don't like platanos though:ermm:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Dominican eyes can.

BTW, don't you think this is a bit early to post in "Successful Relationships"? :rolleyes:

donP

Correct.

I wonder why this was moved to General Stuff.

I have been moderating this thread for a few years in the Mars/Venus.

???????

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
it makes me happy to read all the wonderfull stories ive just read!!! its a big change, considering all the negativity people post about dominican/gringo relationships.