SUNDAY NIGHT IN THE DR AFTER A 90+ DAY SHUTDOWN

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Use your imagination.

The motos' are flying by in packs and droves. The roads and sidewalks crammed with people and cars.

When Doninicans hear the curfew is over that means NO MORE MASKS😇

So a SuperSpreader evening throughout the provinces tonight!

Keep your eyes on the needle!

habi

Oct 17, 2015
I need some more information from you... What has the end of the curfew to do with not using mask's?

Compared to other so called developed country's in my observation do the Dominicans use their mask's... I am actually still amazed about all those guys on the moto's for example which refuse since ever to yous their helmet's but yes they are using mask's! :cool:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Use your imagination.

The motos' are flying by in packs and droves. The roads and sidewalks crammed with people and cars.

OK, but...is this happening now OR are you using your imagination? I'm not hearing the tense of grammar you are speaking in. Present...future..past, what?

Use your imagination.

Everything will be fine. You can stay holed up at home for aother year or so if you like

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I need some more information from you... What has the end of the curfew to do with not using mask's?

Compared to other so called developed country's in my observation do the Dominicans use their mask's... I am actually still amazed about all those guys on the moto's for example which refuse since ever to yous their helmet's but yes they are using mask's! :cool:
They figured out the masks keep the bugs out of thier teeth at high speeds.
Unfortunately they haven't realized the helmets keep their brains intact at low speed mishaps.
You can't fix stupid

• Love
Reactions: habi

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Use your imagination.

Right! With the border open, a ticket to return in a few days, waking up to an ocean and beach that I can see from my bed ,I will take your advise and use my "imagination" as to what life will be shortly after having been in prison for the past 4 months.

Think positive my friend. It's all good.

Reactions: JD Jones

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Use your imagination.

Well, this morning when my wife and I went for our daily 6 am walk there were hordes of people doing the same. Mosr walking for exercise including my and I were not wearing masks, but all the people heading to work....etc were wearing masks.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I posted this before, but on the beach in Cabarete between Viva Wyndham and La Cienaga, people have been walking and running early morning on the beach for the last 3 months.

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Thousands of people on the main Avenidas in Santo Domingo last night celebrating and campaigning.

Superspreader gatherings everywhere.

If there was a time to quarantine in the DR it is now.

Reactions: karmatourer

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
GusFring, here is my 2 cents perhaps you can even find a cave or a bunker and lock yourself permanently.(or keep your paranoia to yourself) .... Saludos
Paranoia?

How are your bleach injections working?Has the virus magilcally disappeared yet?

I think your views are better kept to yourself. Just go out and enjoy your freedom and the parties!

pokerplayer

Mar 22, 2020
Yeah people were blowing off steam in the barrios around Andres last night. Same thing that's been going on here in Florida.

Reactions: NanSanPedro