SUNDAY NIGHT IN THE DR AFTER A 90+ DAY SHUTDOWN

DonDimi

Nov 28, 2016
Paranoia?

How are your bleach injections working?Has the virus magically disappeared yet?

I think your views are better kept to yourself. Just go out and enjoy your freedom and the parties!

Dude , lets be clear here and not take things out of context in any way shape or form. Or you trying to put words in my mouth.
I will list below your basic 1,2,3 steps that every person should unconditionally believe and not question (be prepared dont be scared as i say)

#1 . this is a biowepon and that is that . END OF STORY ... next
as such you need to know and understand covid19 will be hanging around the World for up to 5 years. (unfortunatly)
#2 . you need to be convinced that sooner or later you will be exposed to the virus one way or another . no way of preventing that .
#3 . your only way to prepare is to boost up your immune system at MAX level. hopping you are a healthy human your immune system will do what it is intended to do and protect you naturally(no chemicals/toxins of any kind needed here ) . that is why i told you from before load up on Vitamin C + Vitamin D etc .... if you are interested i can give you the full recipe for the rest of the vitamins with proper doze.

saludos Stay Strong

so when i say Paranoia now you know why ..... LOL

have a super fantastic day

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Dude , lets be clear here and not take things out of context in any way shape or form. Or you trying to put words in my mouth.
I will list below your basic 1,2,3 steps that every person should unconditionally believe and not question (be prepared dont be scared as i say)

#1 . this is a biowepon and that is that . END OF STORY ... next
as such you need to know and understand covid19 will be hanging around the World for up to 5 years. (unfortunatly)
#2 . you need to be convinced that sooner or later you will be exposed to the virus one way or another . no way of preventing that .
#3 . your only way to prepare is to boost up your immune system at MAX level. hopping you are a healthy human your immune system will do what it is intended to do and protect you naturally(no chemicals/toxins of any kind needed here ) . that is why i told you from before load up on Vitamin C + Vitamin D etc .... if you are interested i can give you the full recipe for the rest of the vitamins with proper doze.

saludos Stay Strong

so when i say Paranoia now you know why ..... LOL

have a super fantastic day
Doing all those things and great advice.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Just got back from MegaCentro in SD Este. Again, not super crowded but not sparsely populated either. It actually looked normal.

Don't know about the other malls as I don't like to go into SD proper, but in this one the food courts were between 30 and 40% open. Everything was given in takeout but at least I got to eat at Wendy's!

Stores appear to be about 75% open. Jumbo's lines were a little long but not horrible. All in all, a very pleasant experience with my kid and grandkid.

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
Just got back from MegaCentro in SD Este. Again, not super crowded but not sparsely populated either. It actually looked normal.

Don't know about the other malls as I don't like to go into SD proper, but in this one the food courts were between 30 and 40% open. Everything was given in takeout but at least I got to eat at Wendy's!

Stores appear to be about 75% open. Jumbo's lines were a little long but not horrible. All in all, a very pleasant experience with my kid and grandkid.
Great report. I didnt know they opened the malls. I thought that phase came later.