Swiss Bar Restaurant in Santiago

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Recently I found a Swiss Bar/ restaurant is Santiago. Maybe a nice meeting place for everyone.

On Google Earth I marked the address.

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
As I allready wrote before, they are open from Thurdays - Sundays from 11.00 hours am.
Only next Sunday ( may 4 ) they will be closed.
Ones you visit this place, you can give them your e-mail address and they will inform you every week about their specials.
Hope we meet there soon.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
As I allready wrote before, they are open from Thurdays - Sundays from 11.00 hours am.
Only next Sunday ( may 4 ) they will be closed.
Ones you visit this place, you can give them your e-mail address and they will inform you every week about their specials.
Hope we meet there soon.

Please tell us how to find it lol.. I've tried searching swiss bar santiago republica dominicana with no results..

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Please tell us how to find it lol.. I've tried searching swiss bar santiago republica dominicana with no results..

Comming from Hache towards the Av. Luperon, it's after the third trafficlights ( Calle 10 ), about 300 mts. before the second supermercado Trebol, turn to the right. After 200 mts. you will find it on the left. Open Thursday, friday, saturday and sunday from 11.00 am.

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Cool, I'll check it out, I'm guessing it's called casita suiza as you stated in another thread.. My only experience with swiss food is ikea so should be interesting!

It’s called “Schwyzerheusli” and is not Swedish but Swiss (Switzerland). So I hope you ’r up to a new culinary experience.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Cool, I'll check it out, I'm guessing it's called casita suiza as you stated in another thread.. My only experience with swiss food is ikea so should be interesting!

How did you get swiss food at a Swedish store; they do have everything!!!!

Google maps for you too.

Last edited:

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
I drove by this place Sunday evening and it was closed. Is it still in business?

The silver lining for me though was I discovered the new Monchi's pizza a block down the street. Terrible service, but consistently great pizza.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
The silver lining for me though was I discovered the new Monchi's pizza a block down the street. Terrible service, but consistently great pizza.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if the old one near Calle del Sol is still open? I LOVE Monchi's Pizza......

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i want to see the waitress's costumes....and dont tell anyone about the pizza please...