swiss man arrested in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
These perverts are a big part of the reason why gringos run into trouble. The locals view us all like the F-ckers

you are not paying attention. Dominicans all know that their compatriots are worse offenders than gringos. their objection is not because you do it, but that you are a gringo doing it.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
exactly. guys like you might care, but the people who are charged with the onus of the responsibility do not. we are foreigners. we cannot fix this place. we are transients. we can do our part, make our respective contributions, and try to keep our noses as clean as we possibly can. however, what i am saying is that we did not import this malaise with us when we came here. Dominicans have been picking up little schoolgirls on street corners in jeepetas forever. i see it every day. it is a way of life, and any sturm und drang that appears in the media releases is animated solely by the fact that a foreigner did it. Don Aurelio has quite a few outside children in quite a few barrios, and the mothers are probably all in school. the residents of the barrios all cheer when he stops by at Christmas to circulate a little largesse and festivity.

I hate to say it and rarely will I acknowledge words spoken on here with a nod of my head. But you got the nod, and I always try to disagree with you.
Been in a 3 day convesation with a guy from Venezuela, we agreed, different pot same flavour, but we do rule the paedo soup.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
you are not paying attention. Dominicans all know that their compatriots are worse offenders than gringos. their objection is not because you do it, but that you are a gringo doing it.

This is a bad night for me with G.

I once had a Dominican extended family member kick my dashboard because he knew the quickest way to my house through the internal Barrios. Shorter as the crow flies, but up maximo and down kennedy sure was quicker, by about an hour.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Everyone bar the victim is at fault here.

it's not easy to point the victim when everyone involved is a willing, active and enthusiastic participant. the truly screwed are the generations to come with no moral ground for support. what the hell are these people doing to each other? to themselves?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
The young ladies are victims even if willing!

first, they ain't ladies. second, if they do not feel they are victims, what are you to do? you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. it's difficult to fix them now. difficult to explain that they need fixing.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I lived in a few third world countries where these guys who have a little money to throw around come for the young kids thinking they can just pay off the family and authorities. I have also spent a lot of time with someone (now in her mid 30's) who was once one of these young kids being sold at a young age. Pedaphiles are trash. I love it when they get caught.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Underage girls in a bar!!!!!!
Holy PICHARDO say it ain't so!!

El Caribe ? Rescatan 11 menores del centro de diversi?n Ca?a Bar de Santiago

Neighbours claimed that a few hours after the closure the joint was up and running again.... :tired:

donP

Where did you see anything about "working daughters", or anything else there that would make this ordinary PN cash grab attempt on a regular neighborhood bar/student hangout next to PUCMM even remotely related to the thread on underage sex? Perhaps better leave reporting to someone who can actually read Spanish, like dv8..

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
first, they ain't ladies. second, if they do not feel they are victims, what are you to do? you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. it's difficult to fix them now. difficult to explain that they need fixing.

You're right. They are underage girls. How they feel is irrelevant because they are underage girls which is why it is necessary for the adult to walk away and find one a little older. Definitely can't make the horse drink, but you can put him in the position to where he will think twice about it at the next watering hole by running him hard. In the case of the human pedophile, you can make his life so miserable that he thinks twice about it. Help?? For the girls, you already know what forces are involved there and for the pedophile, simple castration would help them a lot with the next offense costing them their lives. These are children no matter how they were brought up.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I must say that I find it difficult at times to discern an age for some of these girls ( pick your own age bracket)

They seem to be very 'aware'........ and constantly on the look.
Sure, many walk right by or let people pass........others lock their eyes on passers by

It may be a chicken and egg syndrome.

just saying.........

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The issue is not underage girls. Tell me a country where the majority are not having sex before 18, in most 16. Girls and boys will always be having sex while still at school, just how it is. Am I a paedo for losing my virginity with a 15 year old, at age 15 myself? No.

The issue is old men finding young girls, none adults s3xual, that worries me. It surprises me they can be so blatant about it. When it comes to judgement then we are all at will to make our own. Sex is cheap in DR, morally it is nothing more than currency. Sure the will be pretators out there taking advantage where possible, that is what they do.

You are all complaining online, but not one of you walks up to that guy in the bar or on the street and confronts him when it is obvious he is breaking the law.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
You are all complaining online, but not one of you walks up to that guy in the bar or on the street and confronts him when it is obvious he is breaking the law.

What exact law is an old guy in a bar or on the street talking to a 17yo girl breaking? And what if he talks to the same girl in Colombia, where the age of consent is 14, - would that all of a sudden change your stance or you would still be fuming with righteous indignation?

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Walking up the road fom "meeting place" in POP to medical clinic. Crossed a group of school girls, in uniform. One of them crossed the road, walked right up to me, put her hands on my hips, looked me in the eyes and said. " I am sure we can show each other a good time ".
She couldnt have been more than 15 or 16....... I mean WTF......
And she was worth it......:):):) Go and explain that to the PN when they lock u up for abusing poor underage victims.........
Needless to say, I smiled awkardly and walked away........

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
What exact law is an old guy in a bar or on the street talking to a 17yo girl breaking? And what if he talks to the same girl in Colombia, where the age of consent is 14, - would that all of a sudden change your stance or you would still be fuming with righteous indignation?

He is not breaking a law by talking or walking, and I don't care about the laws of any land on moral points. My argument here is, you are high and outspoken online, yet if you knew a guy was screwing a young girl and you saw them on the street you would not make your points heard directly yo the mark, would you.

Legalities mean little here as they make no difference, arguments about these things can only be held on maral grounds, and some have better moral standards than others. That much is very obvious if 'some' think just because it's legal you should fcuk it.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Lolita was an amateur compared to some of these girls.........

this is not their first rodeo..... to use an old phrase that offers up a graphic depiction.... hahaha

for whom the bells tolls - is the question

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
HUG:
"You are all complaining online, but not one of you walks up to that guy in the bar or on the street and confronts him when it is obvious he is breaking the law."

Not all of us gringos run around this island with our tails between our legs. Back when Danny was still running his bar at Hotel Europa I slapped the sh*t out of some low life from Montreal, Canada in front of a several people for asking me more than once where's the safest place to take young girls.
I'd have no problem doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.