Talldrink's getting married!!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Congrats, TallDrink!!! My best wishes for a happy and healthy and long-lasting marriage! Que Dios Les Bendiga!!
SHALENA

Congratulations and felicidades. It really is true now. All of the good ones are taken.
NOT QUITE!:cry::disappoin:cry::disappoin
SHALENA

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
congrats Talldrink !! if you need a videographer, pm me !! i'll come down to the DR....:laugh:

Mar 2, 2008
"What does marriage have to do with a green card?"
donp - post #66

"I thought I'd share with my 'other' family and friends on here since I'll be readin ALOT on the green card process and all that good stuff..."

Talldrink - post #1

Congratulations, Talldrink

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Talldrink let's try to organize an NYC get together.....its times again..i need my DR1 group fix, hehehe

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
So I finally found my cup and in DR nonetheless!!

I thought I'd share with my 'other' family and friends on here since I'll be readin ALOT on the green card process and all that good stuff...

This August - cant wait!! :bunny::bunny:
Esto era de esperarse. Una mujer tan elegante y bonita no dura mucho sola.

Te deseo mucha suerte. :classic:

-NALs

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Talldrink....hay por dios, que dia es la boda? desafortunadamente yo estare en la isla probablemente en septiembre...sino yo te hubiera felicitado en persona! :)
congratulations again

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Ok guys, whenever I need a boost of smiles I'll post here again. You all ROCK!!

Yes, I am importing my love - hence the Green Card talk.

For the single ladies, I dont have any 'advise' only to be your own person and let the love just ADD to an already happy and full life... ;)

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Not sure I would entirely recommend marriage, but I would recommend living together first. I'm sure you've been sensible & already done that though. :). Hope it all works out for you.

Lambada - I'm still THAT old fashioned 100% a Dominicana that wont live with a man until married ONLY because I have a daughter... With what face do I have the "why buy the cow when the milk is free...." talk with her later in life??

Reactions: Chip

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Lambada - I'm still THAT old fashioned 100% a Dominicana that wont live with a man until married ONLY because I have a daughter... With what face do I have the "why buy the cow when the milk is free...." talk with her later in life??

To each their own of course :). Your daughter intends becoming an agronomist? Or lady farmer? I believe the expression in English is husbandman but would you believe there is no husbandwoman in the dictionary....strange that. Best of luck to you.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
To each their own of course :). Your daughter intends becoming an agronomist? Or lady farmer? I believe the expression in English is husbandman but would you believe there is no husbandwoman in the dictionary....strange that. Best of luck to you.

Assuming you are being facetious :) another way of saying Talldrinks quote would be "porque compra la vaca entera cuando le da filete por filete".

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Lambada - I dont dance around this subject as it is very important to ME and that's why it is my personal choice. I don't judge anyone else that wants to do what they choose to do in their own household.

If I don't hold myself to high standards, then who will?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlterEgo

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Lambada - I dont dance around this subject as it is very important to ME and that's why it is my personal choice. I don't judge anyone else that wants to do what they choose to do in their own household.

If I don't hold myself to high standards, then who will?
Very well stated. Congrats on your new life.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Damn it! Ah, I mean, congratulations *mumbling under his breath* and remember to keep it fun and honest.......hope yall have a good time and go somewhere different from the norm for the honeymoon. I'm kinda headed that way too, so I have to brush up on my Green Card knowledge, lol

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Another might a dust!!!!!

Congrats;)

I meant "another bites the dust"

lol

Suerte!!!!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006

Well you could pass on the advice of an older woman, "you don't have to buy the entire pig to get a little bit of sausage. (Andy Rooney)" Sorry I had to get that in there....

Congratulations Talldrink!

?

? bient?t

Well you could pass on the advice of an older woman, "you don't have to buy the entire pig to get a little bit of sausage. (Andy Rooney)" Sorry I had to get that in there....

Congratulations Talldrink!

Which is why, if I ever get married, it'll be to a Cuban woman, who will always say, "Chico, pero cosa mas grande!"