Tax Refunds checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivervaldez

Mar 5, 2021
Santiago
I just received Tax Refunds/Stimulus checks. Im currently living in DR(Santiago) is it possible to cash/deposit the treasury checks here?

Thanks in advance

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I just received Tax Refunds/Stimulus checks. Im currently living in DR(Santiago) is it possible to cash/deposit the treasury checks here?

Thanks in advance
Don't the banks deposit S.S. checks sent to the receipients account?

Olivervaldez

Mar 5, 2021
Santiago
Sorry I should of explained better....I moved to DR couple years ago, I currently dont have any banks account in US. I filed the 2020 taxes to get the stimulus checks and I indeed received the check. Question is if banks here will deposit it or someone here that have done it please advise.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sorry I should of explained better....I moved to DR couple years ago, I currently dont have any banks account in US. I filed the 2020 taxes to get the stimulus checks and I indeed received the check. Question is if banks here will deposit it or someone here that have done it please advise.
If you have a local bank account, there should be no issue in depositing the checks.

Olivervaldez

Mar 5, 2021
Santiago
Is the check in the mail?
It will go back to the house for voting and then to Biden to sign. Its basically done since it already passed the house it will pass again🤷‍♂️...its going back to the house cause of the changes made in the Senade, example, $300 unemployment instead of the $400.

Olivervaldez

Mar 5, 2021
Santiago
Same 😅....now Im just debating which bank to use for the dollars account. I didnt know they accept treasury checks here, now most of the banks do 🤦‍♂️

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Same 😅....now Im just debating which bank to use for the dollars account. I didnt know they accept treasury checks here, now most of the banks do 🤦‍♂️
Why not use the same bank you use for your peso account ❓
You do have a relationship with the bank manager of your main bank and their #1 don't you❓
I am not the only person who would suggest that you develop one if you don't.

Olivervaldez

Mar 5, 2021
Santiago
Why not use the same bank you use for your peso account ❓
You do have a relationship with the bank manager of your main bank and their #1 don't you❓
I am not the only person who would suggest that you develop one if you don't.
My main is Banreservas, thank you for the advise. I do have a relationship with a manager and for that reason I decided to open it on Banreservas.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas
Status
Not open for further replies.