Ted Reader......King of the Q

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
I am foodie..... Must admit that.....one of my favorite shows is Ted Reader @ King of the Q Grilling Adventures. He has been all over the country,,, Santiago, Cabarete, La Romana,,,, I see his shows on the Travel Channel all the time. I love him,,,, making gourmet style dishes using Dominican ingridients,,, like grilled Chillo/Carite wrapped in sugar cane slices with mamajuana infusion...... I tried to make it ( at least my own version) on my Dad's BBQ,,,,, next time more mamajuana!!!!!

Tried to find him before,, but even from recent the CTV's shows here at home, he is MIA.

Does he have a restaurant anywhere in the DR?

For all of you DR1's with links to Casa de Campo, Sun Village and so on (places where he stayed and Advertised) ....... Where is he?

Thanks for any info

CB

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
He was here in my HICKS TOWN

Thank U Lambada...... I was hoping to find him somewhere in the DR,,,,,,he was in our Hicks grounds (Bolton) last year,,,,great guy....if Only Emeril can have his FAT charm!!!!

Keep an eye for me please!!!!!!

Thanks Lambada!!!!!!

CB

Tell Bush,,, I have a new handycap!!!!!!! :)

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
2 funny G!!!!!

For my other HCap I need to be in bed...... OMG.... did I just say that? SJ......really small!!!!

Thanks 4 the info,,, I am determined 2 find him,,, food is the only therapy I am willing to pay for.. n believe me G,,,,, I need a lot of therapy fter the last few years I had....2 b honest with u,,, I am surprised @ myself for nt saying "sodoff " 2 the whole "white picked fence" yt.

BTW,,, I am coming down in 25 days,,,,,,and making plns 2 see HB on my way down,,,,, my flight gets down around 1 pm (delta),,,,,, r u guys really far for POP? would love to have ONE beer with ur and G,,,oppps.... I should say G & G!!!!!!

Lt m know!!!!!!

CB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
BTW,,, I am coming down in 25 days,,,,,,and making plns 2 see HB on my way down,,,,, my flight gets down around 1 pm (delta),,,,,, r u guys really far for POP? would love to have ONE beer with ur and G,,,oppps.... I should say G & G!!!!!! Lt m know!!!!!! CB

Delighted for you to visit us in PP, CB, albeit probably not the night you arrive since by the time you leave the airport you would reach PP at 3.30am & forgive me I am not at my best for receiving visitors at that sort of time :) . We are about 75 mins. drive from Santiago.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As I recall CB, the last time we played at Guavaberry you were the cause of our increased handicap for the day!!:cheeky::pirate:

Delighted to hear of your NEW handycap :bunny::bunny::bunny: - I trust we shall get the opportunity to witness this at some time?;):ermm:? ~ Grahame.

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Is that sarcasm?

BB, U know,,,,,. there is a way to lower ur handycap,,,, and that is.... by rising ur friend's JiJiJiJiJi

Counting down the days!!!! My flight is scheduled to arrive in POP by 1 PM (Afternoon),,,,, so we should be by you guys at about 2:30 PM,,,,PM...not in the middle of the night

CB