TENARES , misc. questions

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Does anyone here have any good inside informations about TENARES ? My USA dentist ask me about it , he said he is tired of SOSUA and wants to experience real Dominican life …

Feel free to make any comments , suggestions , concerns , description , experiences about tenares there are no specific questions , WELL I guess one question he (the dentist) will probably ask me , IS IT SAFE ? 😂

Thanks

***anyone see “marathon man” will understand the LOL 😂

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Does anyone here have any good inside informations about TENARES ? My USA dentist ask me about it , he said he is tired of SOSUA and wants to experience real Dominican life …

Feel free to make any comments , suggestions , concerns , description , experiences about tenares there are no specific questions , WELL I guess one question he (the dentist) will probably ask me , IS IT SAFE ? 😂

Thanks

"information" is an uncountable noun.

Reactions: chico bill

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Thanks

The question is why your Dentist is going to Sosua?

rey

Jan 2, 2007
There is no credible source for stats of American men arriving to Sosúa for sex tourism. You are very caustic, you sound awfully familiar
🤦‍♂️
First of all who said anything about sex tourism ???? Second I was being sarcastic with the number 345,000 HOW that hell would I know how many tourists arrive in sosua ! …I was being sarcastic or funny whatever you want it call it ! Take a chill pill

Anyway back to the original question , HOW IS TENARES AS FAR AS LIVING ? anyone ?

Reactions: drstock

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
🤦‍♂️
First of all who said anything about sex tourism ???? Second I was being sarcastic with the number 345,000 HOW that hell would I know how many tourists arrive in sosua ! …I was being sarcastic or funny whatever you want it call it ! Take a chill pill

Anyway back to the original question , HOW IS TENARES AS FAR AS LIVING ? anyone ?
I'm sure you are wright

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
My guess is it will be a little sleepy and boring after 2 days.
I hear there is a good Mexican restaurant there? Which I doubt.
But just tell him get in a car and go - it's not far from Sosua.

Why would Rey's dentist need Rey to post questions for him in DR1?

Rey asks all kinds of silly questions on all inane subjects, even though he lives in Santo Domingo but now he provides 2nd hand travel advice to 'his US dentist', who's located in Sosua, just an hour drive away from Tenares, which is almost 4 hours away from Rey?
Something doesn't add up here.

Reactions: Peterj

rey

Jan 2, 2007
My guess is it will be a little sleepy and boring after 2 days.
I hear there is a good Mexican restaurant there? Which I doubt.
But just tell him get in a car and go - it's not far from Sosua.

Why would Rey's dentist need Rey to post questions for him in DR1?

Rey asks all kinds of silly questions on all inane subjects, even though he lives in Santo Domingo but now he provides 2nd hand travel advice to 'his US dentist', who's located in Sosua, just an hour drive away from Tenares, which is almost 4 hours away from Rey?
Something doesn't add up here.
He vacations in sosua … you see how easy that was , just ask… now you look like an idiot for jumping to conclusions

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
He vacations in sosua … you see how easy that was , just ask… now you look like an idiot for jumping to conclusions
So tell him take a taxi and go see, better yet you go to Sosua and meet him, he could use an old buddy, and the two of you take a ride up to Tenares. I'm assuming your car was repaired and you won't need to taxi.
Then report back.

• Haha
Reactions: Fulano2 and Peterj

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
So tell him take a taxi and go see, better yet you go to Sosua and meet him, he could use an old buddy, and the two of you take a ride up to Tenares. I'm assuming your car was repaired and you won't need to taxi.
Then report back.
rey will probably want to wait until he get his gun permit (For security purposes of course).

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
This shyte never ends. Constant banter from insincere people sitting in the wings looking to suck someone in to respond so that they may fill their empty lives. Now do you see "how easy that was" (my response to you) on this Sunday morning? There is someone out there that probably loves you Rey...you just need to keep looking. Paz.