Texas Bill, where are you?

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
We have'nt seen your insightful posts as of lately. I miss your wit and humor. Are you ok?, out of the country? Gave up on DR1? Please respond if you're still with us.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Don Juan said:
We have'nt seen your insightful posts as of lately. I miss your wit and humor. Are you ok?, out of the country? Gave up on DR1? Please respond if you're still with us.

I heard from the good man yesterday & will be speaking to him again early next week (if not before). He has moved to Santiago (to be close to AZB I believe was his reason), has slow internet connection via dial-up but is awaiting the installation of Flash connection later this week (Another 3 months??????)!!

I will ask him to e-mail you or phone you if you want to pass your number down to me vis e-mail or PM. I am going to Santiago on Sunday to play golf with the great Curmudgeon, so if you want me to pass anything else over to him, send it for me to print out & I'll leave it with Hillbilly for Bill to pick up (or e-mail it direct to HB for printing up!). ~ Grahame.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Thank you Pib & Bushbaby for....

...responding to my query. Glad He's moving to my favorite town, Santiago.That's were I'll eventually want to end up. Don't know your e-mail or how to obtain it( I, dummy) unless you tell me. Mr. Bill can reach me at my Biz: Royal_treatment@netzero.com ......Please let him know that I hope to meet him someday and good luck with the tel. co. monopoly, He'll need it.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Don Juan said:
...responding to my query. Glad He's moving to my favorite town, Santiago.That's were I'll eventually want to end up. Don't know your e-mail or how to obtain it( I, dummy) unless you tell me. Mr. Bill can reach me at my Biz: Royal_treatment@netzero.com ......Please let him know that I hope to meet him someday and good luck with the tel. co. monopoly, He'll need it.

For future reference Don Juan, go to any post for the poster you want to contact, put the cursor on the persons board name (or the tick sign) , click on that & when the options come up, click on Send Private Message. You will then be directed to the "Private Messages" section of DR1!! Good luck & by all means feel free to try the system by PM'ing me!! ~ Grahame.
(As Bill posted tonight, you could try PM'ing him too!!).