Thai food in Cabarete

Norberto61

Jun 21, 2015
I was told before Christmas that there was a new Thai restaurant in Cabarete. I have been jonesing for Pad Thai for 2 months. Can anyone tell me where it is ? are they still in business?

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
heeelpppppp ))))))) my cat is still missing.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
In Puerto Plata there is a Thai woman that makes Thai food, she doesn't have a restaurant, but she makes it from home and does deliveries.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
There is a new Thai restaurant in Sosua called Thai Curry Corner in the Beach Way Plaza right next to Checkpoint Bar , the passage down the beach where also Flip Flop Bar is. The owner is Pascal Zwingert, who is well known in the area as his family had the famous Thai restaurant, Chilli's in La Mulata for years. I am going there on Friday but I have already heard excellent reviews about his new place. A great new addition to Sosua!
I was told before Christmas that there was a new Thai restaurant in Cabarete. I have been jonesing for Pad Thai for 2 months. Can anyone tell me where it is ? are they still in business?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You beat my by a minute:

Pascal Zwingert

·

Thai Curry Corner
I am open already, I had a Soft opening last week Saturday.
Many know me and remember me from the Thai Restaurant Chili, so now I do a different style Restaurant.
The starting Menú will be small but also with different plates which I haven't had before but I gone work constantly to expand the Menú in the near future.
I am located at the Beach Way Plaza in sosua , right next to Checkpoint Bar , the passage down the beach where also Flip Flop Bar is.
Opening Hours for the moment:
Tuesday to Saturday from 12.30 till 21.30
Call or WhatsApp for take - away
809 913 2159

Reactions: tee and JD Jones