Thankful For This Forum

JaneInTheDR

Jan 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for creating this incredible forum! We are Canadian and have bought a beautiful villa between Sosua and Cabarete, which was really the easy part.
It's the little details that this forum is so helpful with that makes the whole process not so overwhelming, especially as we don't (yet) speak Spanish. It is wonderful to be able to benefit from all of your experience. I will certainly be searching through your posts and adding questions as the villa completion date nears.

Jane

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for creating this incredible forum! We are Canadian and have bought a beautiful villa between Sosua and Cabarete, which was really the easy part.
It's the little details that this forum is so helpful with that makes the whole process not so overwhelming, especially as we don't (yet) speak Spanish. It is wonderful to be able to benefit from all of your experience. I will certainly be searching through your posts and adding questions as the villa completion date nears.

Jane
Congratulations. DR1 tradition is that you host a party for us. Byob of course, we are semi civilized afterall.

[emoji483][emoji482][emoji481]

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hello Everyone,

Jane

Thanks!! Thanks, from The #1 source of DR related info on the planet.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is a wealth of knowledge to be had here. Some of us like to help.

HB

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
Always follow HB's wise advice is Rule Number One

Luis M is the Yoda of this site! His 50 years of experience here allows him to offer the best advice you will need.