Thankful

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
With (American) Thanksgiving just around the corner, I thought I would share this as a little reminder of some of the things I am thankful for while living here in the DR. I recently stumbled across Jen's fantastic blog 'Drinking the Whole Bottle' which features a lot about her family's life here in the DR (definitely worth reading through her posts!). Then last week I had the honour of doing a guest post for her blog. Here's the link to that post...

http://drinkingthewholebottle.com/island-life-gratitude/

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Thanks for posting the link. I have not read that before. Its quite nice. Im thankful for family sized rum bottles at decent prices

Bronxboy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 11, 2007
I am thankful that DR is just a 3 hour ride away.

Not so thankful that i need to shell out over 800 USD to get there for Thanksgiving.

Maybe next year. I will be thankful to get to 2016. ;)

william webster

Jan 16, 2009
I am thankful that DR is just a 3 hour ride away.

Not so thankful that i need to shell out over 800 USD to get there for Thanksgiving.

Maybe next year. I will be thankful to get to 2016. ;)
Christmas week will be over $1500............ OUCH !!!

4*4*4

May 4, 2015
With (American) Thanksgiving just around the corner, I thought I would share this as a little reminder of some of the things I am thankful for while living here in the DR. I recently stumbled across Jen's fantastic blog 'Drinking the Whole Bottle' which features a lot about her family's life here in the DR (definitely worth reading through her posts!). Then last week I had the honour of doing a guest post for her blog. Here's the link to that post...

http://drinkingthewholebottle.com/island-life-gratitude/
Thanks for sharing your story. Your abundance of gratitude spills over in your warmly welcomed posts.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Playa Najayo & South Jersey
I'm thankful for having the best of both worlds, homes in beach towns in NJ & DR, family nearby in both places.

I'd be really thankful if I won the NJ or DR lottery :)

AnnaC

Jan 2, 2002
I am very thankful for my family and thankful lhat I found the DR where I can enjoy warm winters and the friends I've made there through the years.

Africaida

Jun 19, 2009
I am thankful I am alive, healthy, can still smile and fly across oceans with my monsters...

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Now here is a writer! Thank you for posting. I love your voice and all the beautiful fots. More, please!

Bronxboy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 11, 2007
I am also grateful I have 2 handsome boys.

Kids are great...................:)