The course of true love....

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
What about her parents?
They fooled him to believe he could marry her, and the st7pid guy believed the shit and sent over money.
Then he came to their home/party and misunderstood and believed she had something going on with the uncle?

And shot her, and committed sucide.

All this might be wrong, but of course there are to parties to blame. Stupid horny old man and a poor family looking for money, that is my understanding. Which might be completely wrong.

But a lot of this shit is happening here, although 63 years and 17 years might not be that common. Is it illegal? I do not know the laws here.

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
You would think that as a Dominican he of all people would know the game, as opposed to Europeans and Americans who actually believe that a lovely young girl is in love with their old, ugly selves. How awful that he had to take a young girl with him.
They say

"Real beauty comes from within”​

But I don't think it applies to this case,
or 99.99% of the others.

Most of the grown up girls are actually scamming the men, with boyfriends behind their backs. Sharing the money.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
They say

"Real beauty comes from within”​

But I don't think it applies to this case,
or 99.99% of the others.

Most of the grown up girls are actually scamming the men, with boyfriends behind their backs. Sharing the money.
You are likely correct. I read the comments section of the article and they are brutal, especially toward the parents of the girl.

Reactions: PCMike and JD Jones

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
My question is........How did that fokin viejo get a gun??? I think the old fool had it planned out...Sicko...So sorry for the girl, she didnt have to pay the ultimate price, no matter how much money the fool sent her, nobody put a gun to his head to send money.......now, the parents, thats another story..... another story of desperation amid Covid 19 pandemic

Reactions: David B and CDNBear

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Reactions: Auryn and JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I see your point, but I’ve seen 14 year olds who look 25. This girl looked 12.
I thought so too. But I did see a picture or her on one of the local news sites with a tattoo on her left side.

• Wow
Reactions: CDNBear

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I see your point, but I’ve seen 14 year olds who look 25. This girl looked 12.
Absolutely she is very young looking but my wife's administrative person is 26 and looks 15 because she is slim and petite with a very young face. There is no way a 17 year old should be with a 64 year old guy. My wife's cousin married a girl last year that is younger than three of his four children, However he is a young 58 and she is an old 22. She no doubt married him to get to the states but I quite like her. She is educated, intelligence and my wife hired her to work in the school and she is better at teaching that most teachers, and I must admit she is a pleasure to look at, tall and elegant. In ten years...hmmmm.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Guys like this are just cowards. To bad he didn't shoot himself first. He is no better than the guy who opens fire on innocent people then eats his gun. Absolute asshole and I for one am glad he is dead.
The world is a better place without him.

Reactions: chrisrose97