The course of true love....

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They fooled him to believe he could marry her, and the st7pid guy believed the shit and sent over money.
Then he came to their home/party and misunderstood and believed she had something going on with the uncle?

And shot her, and committed sucide.

All this might be wrong, but of course there are to parties to blame. Stupid horny old man and a poor family looking for money, that is my understanding. Which might be completely wrong.

But a lot of this shit is happening here, although 63 years and 17 years might not be that common. Is it illegal? I do not know the laws here.
No cure for the animal gene.
This is the main reason this
government will continue to use
these draconian measures. After
years of failing... they finally found
a way to start taming those who carry the gene.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Lest we forget,
some families are willing to 'unload' a child to lighten the burden..... for free or for sale that 'unload'

It happens
I could tell you stories. I have written about my past adventures traveling around the country and having mothers bring their underage daughters to meet me when I stopped at colmados for a cold one.

• Wow
Reactions: NanSanPedro

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Don't we remember the motorcycle guy (not CB)...

who was touring way back in the countryside

A young man offered his wife & child to him
The man wanted them to have a better life than he could offer

One of the saddest stories we have seen here

• Sad
Reactions: CDNBear

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Don't we remember the motorcycle guy (not CB)...

who was touring way back in the countryside

A young man offered his wife & child to him
The man wanted them to have a better life than he could offer

One of the saddest stories we have seen here

It happened to me in Haiti several times. The first time was the saddest because I mistakenly thought the dad didn't want the 3 year old. I think it took me a day to quit sobbing.

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
I thought so too. But I did see a picture or her on one of the local news sites with a tattoo on her left side.
I saw a picture too. She sure had that dangerous look in her eyes. I might've misinterpreted though.

RIP poor girl

Post #19 should have been the correct solution

user123

Aug 16, 2017
My question is........How did that fokin viejo get a gun??? .......now, the parents, thats another story..... another story of desperation amid Covid 19 pandemic
You probably don't live in DR. Guns are easy to get, When I lived in DR full-time I bought a gun just in case of a home invasions. If I remember I paid 100.000 for it, it was just the gun without the papers. Wasn't the smartest idea because you never know the history of the gun but my reasoning was "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6".
And you blaming the parents is ridiculous. First, I bet 90% of 17 year olds in DR are not virgins, and secondly 90% of those girls dream of landing a viajero (be it a Dominican or a Gringo) who's gonna send them WU money and they can do (or they think they can) whatever they wish when the guy is not in the country.

Reactions: CDNBear

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
Get real please (and stop fishing for likes, this isn't Instagram 😂)
I'm not 'fishing for likes'. I'm pointing out that an old man who wants to marry a 17 year old girl who looks like a child is a pedophile.
BTW, both the mental gymnastics and pedophile apologists on this thread are deeply disturbing. But not surprising. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Caonabo

user123

Aug 16, 2017
I'm not 'fishing for likes'. I'm pointing out that an old man who wants to marry a 17 year old girl who looks like a child is a pedophile.
BTW, both the mental gymnastics and pedophile apologists on this thread are deeply disturbing. But not surprising. Have a nice day.
17 is not pedophilia, and how old she looks is irrelevant. When I was 17 my outlook on sex was "the more the better" 😁😊

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
17 is not pedophilia, and how old she looks is irrelevant. When I was 17 my outlook on sex was "the more the better" 😁😊
Like I said, the mental gymnastics and pedophile apologists on this thread are disturbing. But not surprising. Thanks for making my point, and you have a great day now.

Reactions: Caonabo

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I think the REAL STORY here is not even about her being 17, but how delusional some men are thinking they can keep a young woman like this Faithful ,and then are shocked when they realize this is not possible to do .. Sick and sad , pathetic ..no matter if he was 40, or 50 or 60 ..
I dont consider this a Pedo case .. lots of Dominican PARENTS are totally fine with this arrangement , providing the man can give her a better life , send her to a good University , or just marry her and make babies .. lets be real .. 17 in the DR is like 25 in other countries..
But this guy is obviously sick in the head , but not because of her age .

Reactions: user123 and CDNBear

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
hard to admit when you are wrong are I guess. There are no mental gymnastics, I provided the definition of a pedophile for you.