The Dominican Hamburger!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 9, 2002
Jan, I'm coming over in May - gonna marry my Dominican man despite all the negative s**t that was posted when I asked a question about documentation a few weeks ago!!

I'll be in Puerta Plata for 3 weeks - maybe I'll come find you :)

Keep posting, best wishes, Pat

latina16

Mar 1, 2006
Just go to this link its has the Dominican recipe for chimmichurri. The siteealso has many other Dominican recipies. Enjoy.

http://dominicancooking.com/recipes/others/chimichurri.htm

chimichurri.jpg

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I know this is an old thread but there actually is a Chimichurri Grill restaurant in NYC, but it is an Argentinian steak house I think on 43rd and 8th or 9th Avenue or near there. It is very small and very good. I believe they opened another one in North Bergen, NJ.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
why so much negativity on the chimichurri? It's seasoned ground beef [yes hamburger meat] prior to cooking. I helped out a friend of the family in Yaguate [San Cristobal] at his stand a couple of times. We buy the meat, bread, cabbage and all ingredients in bulk in San Cristobal and set up shop right across from the local club LA ROCKA [in Yaguate]. If anyone here knows of EL NENE, thats the friend of the family I am talking about. His CHIMIS are some of the best I've eaten in DR hands down! - J