AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Some pictures of our new American Dominican

t5n9ja.jpg

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
He weighed 4lbs and 14ozs. But everyday they are removing some line or something because he's doing so well.
Thanks, Lucille, we will see you in person soon because we will be back in Santiago in September. I will probably have a BBQ get together once I'm settled after a couple of months. :)
SHALENA

Mar 1, 2009
Thank you Shalena for giving us a new compatriot he is a handsome devil and will make Dominican's everywhere proud!!!!! :)

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
He weighed 4lbs and 14ozs. But everyday they are removing some line or something because he's doing so well.
Thanks, Lucille, we will see you in person soon because we will be back in Santiago in September. I will probably have a BBQ get together once I'm settled after a couple of months. :)
SHALENA

Wonderful, please let me know when you get back in town....;)

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hey you guys, o was gonna wait until his birthday to open this thread back up and post a picture but seeing as I'm on a roll this week, here you go!
Victor is almost 11 months now, crawling and furniture walking at top speed. Loves Rice and anything sweet or salty. Is extremely spoiled, and spends most of his day waiting for me to turn my back so he can sneak in the pantry and eat junkfood.
AnnaC will put up the pics for me in a while, I also snuck one in there of myself (from last month) for all of my personal fans :)
Vic will move his butt to Merengue but doesn't seem too interested in bachata just yet!

SHALENA