The Empire Strikes Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
There is certainly some bad blood between our two people but racism is not the cause.

Seriously. How can you say this with a straight face?
BECAUSE HE __S AN __D__OT.
Pat....
I'd like to solve this puzzle please.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
I'll be sure to use this excuse next time I have ZERO to back up my petulant machinations. Surrender accepted.
Whatever. You rarely post anything I consider worth reading...the rest I should print out and use to line the cat litter box ;)

The day I "surrender" to the likes of you will be well after I'm dead...

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
I can assure you that the people who vote in the DR want Migracion to do this type of thing. At least the people I personally know who can vote.

This is not negative publicity anywhere but perhaps on the world stage, and the DR could care less about that since the world doesn't vote and the Haitian issue is a huge one that remains very loosely controlled. It is not a simple problem and there are no simple answers based upon the desire by business to have cheap labor and sporadic enforcement of the labor laws.
Are you REALLY claiming that the DR and the current Pres don't care about how the World perceives them? Have you been asleep his whole term?

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Clearly your spanish is lacking. However, I am a native spanish speaker and dominican to boot so let me clarify it for you. Unless the DGM officers are telepathic or mind readers and they trust fully what every Tom, Dick and Harry tells them, they need to determine if the person is legally here to their satisfaction not yours. The law grants them the authority to detain/arrest anyone they want until they verify with complete satisfaction that the person is in the country legally. It is their prerogative to proceed as they see fit under current laws and regulations again not yours. Any foreigner that disagrees can simply comply, return to their country of origin or be removed forcefully. AKA Suck it up, leave willingly or be deported. I am in full agreement with DGM on this.

Yes plead do.

No but 21 are illegally here and the only way to determine their status for certain was to detain them and have them produce valid state issued documents. Those that do produce legal document are released and the rest are arrested as it should be. They can now be summarily deported under the current law. LEY GENERAL DE MIGRACION 285-04. Hurray!

You may be a native Spanish speaker/Dominican but your English leaves a lot to be desired ;)

• Sad
Reactions: johne and AlterEgo

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
@windeguy
I am sorry that my style of writing makes things difficult for you understand.
Yes, I do believe that you (and many others) read things into the way that write that are simply not there.
I guarantee you it is your style that appears to make you angry. And that is not just me.

Many people assume my opinion on things incorrectly as well simply because I post a news item.
Take the news on illegals anywhere in the world for an example. To be clear, the laws on such people
should be enforced in my opinion. All countries have different levels of enforcement and I do not like that one bit when
they don't go along with the actual laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.