The future of Sosua

Big

Apr 24, 2019
highly unusual, I have seen that footage. Its an outfitted dozer with a military armored cab. If used that way in the private sector the operator would be fired. It has a ripper blade attachment as well. I have not seen a dozer doing demo on the island. That video is a perfect case of why you dont use a dozer for demo, he first had to grade a road up the roof before knocking it down. Fuel cost too high, time too long and risk to the machine. That machine had an armored cab as well. Very rare to see that in civilian applications

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Apr 1, 2014
Im coming july 11 thru july 20 first trip was just me and cousin its 10 of us this time. I know the bars and clubs are closed but got to get the money flowing,,
Good for you. I hope the bars, discos and
"entertainment" is in full swing when you guys come down. If it were me, i'd probably wait, if given the option, until August. Good luck.

windeguy

Jul 10, 2004
I say to you that you do not know what you are talking about. as it relates to equipment. A dozer was not used as per a eyewitness. Stick to music and Sosua mongering.
My bad, I admit when I am wrong. Truly it was a large front end loader, not a bulldozer. I stand corrected. The only pictures I saw of it were from behind, but I should have realized it was a front end loader.

How soon before one "unloads" the beach shacks in Sosua?

Big

Apr 24, 2019
My bad, I admit when I am wrong. Truly it was a large front end loader, not a bulldozer. I stand corrected. The only pictures I saw of it were from behind, but I should have realized it was a front end loader.

How soon before one "unloads" the beach shacks in Sosua?
I cant get my mind around whats going on at Sosua beach. I hear people saying that's what makes it a great place and I hear others say its an eyesore created 'by squatters. But where else am I going to find a R.I.P Tupac Shakur velvet painting.

• Haha
Reactions: JDJones

badpiece33

Only creepy US and Euro folk romanced the open pUta and palm tree dream that was Soshua. The rest live in normal areas and know where to find premium brands without contracting something that you need penecillin or acyclovir to treat. I guess if you still want to do a pub trivia or bingo night with your poorly-dentured compadres, then Sosua is still there for you!
Surely you jest. Saying Dominicans dont do that.

Reactions: JDJones and jd426

zoomzx11

Jan 21, 2006
Any discussion about the water quality is only opinion until it is lab tested.
Personally I found the water quality good.
Maybe its the strong tidal movement.
Have not be in the water for a few months but cannot imagine it got bad that quick since CV.
I miss rinsing off the sand in the icy beach showers.
Floating at sunset watching planes take off from P.P.
Then an icy Presidente.
Miss that beach.

Reactions: habi and waytogo