The future of Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeisgreat

I guess so, but then why pick Sosua for this miraculous transformation of morality?
Bad world press embarrassment over the issue...they made a deal with the people with money to clean up the Wild West...look back 5-6 yrs ago to today..

C

Caonabo

Especially once the Ruta Touristic renovation is complete. It will also provide quick, convenience access to Santigo. I think even more of the wealthier Santiagueros will be coming to Sosua.

Whatever will happen to the #Mongers/pervertsarepeopletoo movement? As the demand plummets, JetBlue may have to do away with their free blue crisps.

L

lifeisgreat

the more things change, the more they stay the same... sosua
It’s different this time...even the whore mongering forum is calling it over...my friend just got back from 4 day trip ,Classico nite partier type, first time he can remember didn’t have to inhale his beer belly to walk through place..as someone posted earlier handful of bars will hurt ..

L

lifeisgreat

Whatever will happen to the #Mongers/pervertsarepeopletoo movement? As the demand plummets, JetBlue may have to do away with their free blue crisps.

Time to short sell jet blue stocks

M

Meemselle

If the red light district were moved to the other part of town, the family tourism fans would complain the red light district is discouraging families from going there.

If there were a true red light district, those who wished to do so could avoid it.

B

bigbird

If there were a true red light district, those who wished to do so could avoid it.

Why bother as this area would only be for sex tourists. I doubt Dominicanos shop the current Pedro Clisante for the skanks that inhabit the area now. Yes, I called them skanks as they have to be the worse of the worse.

Bring in two truck loads of PN and Cestur on a weekend. Let them check every girl's ID. Don't have one then off to the slammer for the night. Also rendomly check the sex tourists and expat hoe mongers for ID. Don't have one then off to the slammer for the night.

Word will spread like wild fire on the message boards and job complete.

Easy me thinks............

B

bigbird

Oh can we move this Libertarian nonsense to another thread. Has absolutely nothing to do with thread topic.

E

El Rey de Mangu

Why bother as this area would only be for sex tourists. I doubt Dominicanos shop the current Pedro Clisante for the skanks that inhabit the area now. Yes, I called them skanks as they have to be the worse of the worse.

Bring in two truck loads of PN and Cestur on a weekend. Let them check every girl's ID. Don't have one then off to the slammer for the night. Also rendomly check the sex tourists and expat hoe mongers for ID. Don't have one then off to the slammer for the night.

Go Bird!

B

badpiece33

So anyone who ventures onto Pedro clisante is a whore monger or sex tourist??? How would you feel if you were stopped going to the colmado without ID and were hauled off to the slammer? They may confuse you for a skank, or a sex tourist. Many people hang out in many bars and restaurants in Sosua and I dare say say Pedro Clisante who are not whores or mongering.

C

Cortez

Especially once the Ruta Touristic renovation is complete. It will also provide quick, convenience access to Santigo. I think even more of the wealthier Santiagueros will be coming to Sosua.

...was on that road not long ago, from Santiago to ocean...remember the reason for improving that road... to get the tourists from the cruise ships in Amber Cove inland and maybe to Santiago, where their tourist money is needed....Welll....the road sucks, worse condition than ever..,.,,never saw any tourists from Amber cove in Santiago or anywhere else....,was just thinking about the boat tourists being taken on a overnight bus trip to Sosua to partake of the late night entertainment and returning next morning..what do you think?............

B

bigbird

So anyone who ventures onto Pedro clisante is a whore monger or sex tourist??? How would you feel if you were stopped going to the colmado without ID and were hauled off to the slammer? They may confuse you for a skank, or a sex tourist. Many people hang out in many bars and restaurants in Sosua and I dare say say Pedro Clisante who are not whores or mongering.

After 11 PM the vast majority of men on Clisante are out looking for trim. Can we agree? It doesn't take much to guess who is who.

E

El Rey de Mangu

After 11 PM the vast majority of men on Clisante are out looking for trim. Can we agree? It doesn't take much to guess who is who.

Hey, If i didn't have two kids because their Dominican mom was incapable, I would have an apartment on Clisante. Punto, final.

B

bigbird

...was on that road not long ago, from Santiago to ocean...remember the reason for improving that road... to get the tourists from the cruise ships in Amber Cove inland and maybe to Santiago, where their tourist money is needed....Welll....the road sucks, worse condition than ever..,.,,never saw any tourists from Amber cove in Santiago or anywhere else....,was just thinking about the boat tourists being taken on a overnight bus trip to Sosua to partake of the late night entertainment and returning next morning..what do you think?............

Thing is Cortez I believe the cruise ship pulls into port around 8 AM and departs 4 PM or so.

W

windeguy

I guess so, but then why pick Sosua for this miraculous transformation of morality?

Simple to answer. The government hates the reputation Sosua (and Boca Chica) have given the DR. This has gotten far worse of late because of social media and certain people from the US that have taken over where lesser visible people from the EU once mongered more discreetly in larger numbers before.

T

the gorgon

you would be wrong. Got to Merengue around 1100p.m crowded all the way to mens room in back, the smaller bars had ample people as well. Restaurant (Margot) was busy as well. dem is da facts

well, i posted some time back that you cannot get on Caribe Tours from Santiago to Sosua after 4.30pm on a Friday.

strike that. i went there at 2.15 this afternoon, and was told that the buses were filled up to 7.30. got on the 4.20 Metro...

i was tempted to get on one of the voladoras out of the rotunda, but my derring do goes only so far.

T

the gorgon

I think Sosua as a sex destination is slowly dying.
The girls offering their services are poor (and look it).
Their diet must consist of everything cooked in lard .
No longer are better educated and well dressed girls coming from Santiago. It is now barrio queens from Charamicos, Montellano and Maranatha and other impoverished ghettos, many smoking cigarettes and on drugs.
They are rude, even when it is obvious their attention is unwanted.
None can afford bras or girdles.

Yes it is just like the cheap disposable products sold in the ever-growing number of Chinese stores in Sosua now - Offering pure junk at bargain basement prices....and the women in the sex trade are now similar bargain basement wares being offered, and that will be what kills the sex tourists. When it isn't sexy anymore, they won't come.

it is called ''the revenge of the cellphones''. the car washes died, too. remember when the one in Las Colinas was all the rage in Santiago, and the one in the Javilla in POP was kicking butt?

well, fine looking women no longer have to sit in bars and listen to the same bachata songs all night, at ear splitting volumes, drinking beers with guys whom they know do not have the money for poon tang. they don't have to burn themselves into the ground, drinking rapidita all day the next day, so that the owners of these establishments can make money on salidas. now all the girls need to do is go into La Sirena and Jumbo, look like serious people, and give out their phone numbers. before you know it, they are in La Roka with a guy, without having to binge up on 10 cervezas.

the fatties and the ones that look like hammers still have to cruise the stroll. the lookers are in Cabrera..

C

cavok

I don't know who's brainstorm that was, but even after Ruta Turistica is complete, it would still take at least an hour via that route - pretty much the same as going straight down from Maimon and getting a little too long for many cruise tours.

I doubt many cruiseship passengers would be interested in a night in Sosua!

Status
Not open for further replies.