The future of Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Any discussion about the water quality is only opinion until it is lab tested.
Personally I found the water quality good.
Maybe its the strong tidal movement.
Have not be in the water for a few months but cannot imagine it got bad that quick since CV.
I miss rinsing off the sand in the icy beach showers.
Floating at sunset watching planes take off from P.P.
Then an icy Presidente.
Miss that beach.

Reactions: habi and waytogo

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
great news!!, are they finally widening highway 5, I have been hoping for an upgrade
Where are they doing it exactly?

It would, of course, make so much sense to finish the current paving job and then start the widening job.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Will there be enough hand soap and toilet paper within Ahnvee? Perhaps shoe cleansers and plastic shielding as well. Will be interesting to see play out. I would imagine five star resorts would/should lead by example. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Will there be enough hand soap and toilet paper within Ahnvee? Perhaps shoe cleansers and plastic shielding as well. Will be interesting to see play out. I would imagine five star resorts would/should lead by example. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

All hotels and resorts have been issued instructions on how to prep for the reopening. They're doing that now for the "proposed" July 1st start.

Reactions: Caonabo

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Well , we are told they have very deep pockets ... so they should come out swinging like the Champs they are ...

Reactions: Caonabo

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well , the previous Delusional Mayor Iliana tried to turn it into a costume jewelry making district . so your Idea is no worse.
I suspect it will be back to my favorite Sosua in a few more months. I would even venture to guess (yes guess) that even Classicos and other spots will be open

Status
Not open for further replies.