The Most Beautiful Places In The Dominican Republic

Luperon Ron

Nov 15, 2010
Yumnuk, your photos are consistently stunning - Thank you so much for capturing and sharing the beauty of this remarkably diverse landscape!

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
Yumnuk, your photos are consistently stunning - Thank you so much for capturing and sharing the beauty of this remarkably diverse landscape!

Luperon Ron,

It's so gratifying to feel that my photo galleries give entertainment value to others. Thanks for your kind words, and for your continued viewership.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Beautiful photos Yumnuk, my suegro was raised in Los Almacigos [born Mao], I've never been there so I enjoyed seeing it.

Where have you been???

AE

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Santiago Rodriguez "Sabaneta" land of the smartest people in DR, I used to stay in this town when working like a sales person and always notice thaey are well educated and focused in making a career....

Beatiful pictures, next time to DR I'll stay one night at Hotel Don Chucho my favorite there...

JJ

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
Beautiful photos Yumnuk, my suegro was raised in Los Almacigos [born Mao], I've never been there so I enjoyed seeing it.

Where have you been???

AE

AlterEgo, glad you and the rest our members enjoyed the photos...On my whereabouts. I know, I have not posted in a few months, and that has the everything to do with work related issues, but I do expect posting more often to this website. :)