The Most Beautiful Places In The Dominican Republic

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
I just found this thread and Yumnuk you have some very beautiful photos. Really just awesome. Again you prove that there is so much beauty to be seen on this island. Thank you.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed.

The popular tourist attractions are very beautiful , but the true beauty of island is found in the National Parks and small towns.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
The Quisqueya myth

The myth is that when god was making the world, at the end of each day he would come to Quisqueya where he would clean the sweat off his forehead and bathe in the waterfalls and relax under the palm trees. Quisqueya was his base camp.

agw

Feb 14, 2010
Yumnuk, thank you so much for sharing your photos with us. I have been to enough parts of the country to get a taste of the beauty, and you have inspired me to try to see even more. Again, Thank you!

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
@Mr_DR
@agw
@Sohrab

Once again, thank you for the opportunity to give entertainment value to all. Thanks for your kind words, and for your continued viewership.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
View of Av. George Washington "El Malecon" SD from Hilton hotel room, picture taken by my friend today. I whish I could be there!

Nice.

JJ

miozio

May 23, 2009
Sosua

sosua2.jpg

sosua1.jpg

Last edited:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
El Monumento de Santiago RD.

My favorite place in DR since I was a child.

JJ

C

ceserponting

I am agree your thoughts you shared on profile so if you want to exact information on Dominican Republic then you can visit Saona Island is a protected nature Reserve and one of the most stunning locations in the Dominican Republic.