The Sex Lives of Misfits

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
im trying to get it thru smashmouth link and although the took my credit card,it is not downloading,says the site is unavailable,,I hate this

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
read the html 20 percent on line (the kindle format doesnt read on my tablet even with the kindle app). very funny and easy to read. looking foward to reading the whole thing on the beach in cabarete next week....

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
All the best, Frank. I've 'mused' with John Deere as well in my writings ? and specifically about John Deere towns here in the DR. Read HERE for your amusement.

I'm downloading yours on my Kindle now. Thanks.
[video=youtube;DqitNIboFvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqitNIboFvc[/video]

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
from seeing "misfits" in the title I got a suspicion that a few DR1 posters will appear in the story. Now we gotta buy it.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I down loaded the ebook on kindle. Congrats Frank!.....does ccccccccccccccccccc
Have is own chapter? Just kidding! Don't hate me!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Congrats Frank...that is wicked! Where can I get a copy?

You can download any of 8 different formats from here right now: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/303583

Or you can wait until tomorrow and it will be available on Amazon.com under the same title; "The Sex Lives of Misfits."

I've gotten a second book already written that follows this one, but will come to visit you in Sosua, Seamonnkey (I love the name), when i get back from Norway in order to pick your brain and get a different perspective.

Frank

LILAC

Nov 21, 2010
I downloaded the book last night and stayed up way too late to finish it. Loved it! Please let us know, Frank, if you still have your bartending job after your boss reads it. (I have met him a few times and fully agree with your description.)

Definitely got my ten dollars worth in laughs! Highly recommend.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I downloaded the book last night and stayed up way too late to finish it. Loved it! Please let us know, Frank, if you still have your bartending job after your boss reads it. (I have met him a few times and fully agree with your description.)

Definitely got my ten dollars worth in laughs! Highly recommend.

Thanks! I've been wondering the same thing...will i have a job after my boss reads this book!?

PS. I'll buy you a drink just for getting through it! Got any favorite parts?

Frank

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey, F12G.... have you got the sequel... for those avid readers ??

More fodder for the mill......

HAHA...yes, in the second part (part 2) is already written. I wrote it at the same time as the first one. In part two, i get back with the redhead after forgiving her, Big Fred gets resurrected, Timmy has a 24 hour erection which requires hospitalization, my donkey and I get re-acquainted, and i have a penis implant which gets infected...which is exactly what happened in real life. I think a lot of people will be shocked by how much of the book is true.

Such is life.

Frank

Last edited: