the sister switch. can it be done?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
More than one wife is acceptable in many cultures; wouldn't it be easier if they were sisters.

Yes, it is indeed acceptable in many cultures (even in mine :) ) and I can understand that (although I couldn't be part of it).

I just don't see how being with 2 sisters would make it easier (some women should be off-limit). If you want or need two women, fine, but with all the women and beauties in the world, why do they have to be related ?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yes, it is indeed acceptable in many cultures (even in mine :) ) and I can understand that (although I couldn't be part of it).

I just don't see how being with 2 sisters would make it easier (some women should be off-limit). If you want or need two women, fine, but with all the women and beauties in the world, why do they have to be related ?

It certainly saves travel on the holidays & Mom's Birthday!;)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Seemed like the DR enable some to act upon this thoughts. I can understand the thoughts, but acting upon it ?
Even worse keeping both? that is just naaaaaaaaasty...:paranoid:

Sooo...

I take it you've never seen the "Jerry Springer show" or any of it's clones? There's a whole lot of naaaaaaaasty going on all over the place.

On another board I related the story of a Dominican Woman I know who was forced into "the life" when her husband ran off with her younger sister and left her with two kids to feed. She developed a close relationship with a Gringo and was able to return to her home town and return to her work as a seamstress and be a full time Mom with his help. After awhile she became pregnant with his child. The "husband" found out about it and stomped the "Gringo lotto" ticket right out of her in broad daylight in the middle of town. He was out of jail the next day. He had left her sister for an even younger Women

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
Hell Yeah it can be done!!!! You need to feel out the other sister to see how receptive she is to this, be cautious in how you approach this. Take it slow and you should have success especially if your current girl talks highly of you. You can keep both if you play your cards right and the sister can be your Cunada con derechos!!!! I have personally enjoyed several of these relationships, they can be fun and a little hairy at times, but you only live once.

thank you dr. badpiece, i knew it was possible!! really i was only half serious in my original post. however, i do really like the sister and certainly have fantasies of being with her, but it ain't gonna happen. making the switch would cause too much trouble in the family, and i wouldn't do that to them. i'll just stick with the one i have and maybe down the road do the "cunada con derechos" thing. it really is hard being a man, so many stupid thoughts running around up there.

and jd thanks for the advice to get help, but i've already been on plenty of shrinks couches and nothing seems to help. i have'nt brought this up yet but maybe next time i will.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Sooo...

I take it you've never seen the "Jerry Springer show" or any of it's clones? There's a whole lot of naaaaaaaasty going on all over the place.

No, I don't really watch Jerry Springer and its clones.

I couldn't care less how much naaaaaaaaasty going on (in the US in this case). I don't use them to determine what's acceptable or not, as I have absolutely nothing in common with these people.

To each his own I guess :paranoid:

I don't mean to sound like holier than thou, but some women/men should be off limit that's it.
You only live once, yes, but there are plenty of women/men to go around and have fun with.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Only one mother-in-law, less travel to the in-laws,...etc. I'm personally fine with only one wife, but we all can mentally indulge in our fantasies.

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
I you don't love the girl, why spend time and money? Maybe you can't really love anyone, just enjoy the thrill of the chase?

i do love the girl. maybe i have enough love to share with more than one person? but i do enjoy the chase. interesting question.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Same rules apply from Arkansas to Alberta, Newfoundland to New Mexico. Believe me, the idea was not imported to the D.R. by any stretch. It's a cross cultural, international phenomenon which many, many Men have thought about but few act upon. It's not easy being a Man....sooo many temptations!
A married friend of mine made the switch from his girlfriend to her daughter. :nervous:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
A married friend of mine made the switch from his girlfriend to her daughter. :nervous:

Has anyone told his wife yet?

Some guys just don't have an "off" switch.

The daughter is going to need therapy behind this one. I can't imagine what she was thinking....."hmmm, the only thing my life is missing is an old perv"..

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Sorry but what kind of Doctor are you ??? That's just sick :tired:

With all the beautiful girls in the world and in the DR, why make you life more complicated...don't get it:eek:

No wonder you guys like the DR so much, geez.....:squareeye

Guys are only enjoying the D.R. The dominicans made it as it is though.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Whaddya mean?

Same rules apply from Arkansas to Alberta, Newfoundland to New Mexico. Believe me, the idea was not imported to the D.R. by any stretch. It's a cross cultural, international phenomenon which many, many Men have thought about but few act upon. It's not easy being a Man....sooo many temptations!

Don't think it is easier to be a Woman.... much more temptations!!!!

Reactions: waytogo

LOS22

Oct 29, 2010
You know what go for it because you got nothing to lose plus u already trying to get rid of the one you been with for three years. PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!!!!

Reactions: Celt202 and waytogo

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
What's Woody Allen like in person?

opz636.jpg
Soon-Yi Previn and Woody Allen​

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS......​

B in Santiago

Sorry but what kind of Doctor are you ??? That's just sick :tired:

With all the beautiful girls in the world and in the DR, why make you life more complicated...don't get it:eek:

No wonder you guys like the DR so much, geez.....:squareeye

Sorry Honey, Im not politically correct I just help people with real issues that arise in DR. Why would we do such a thing? Because we can and it is exciting!!!