the sister switch. can it be done?

Seemed like the DR enable some to act upon this thoughts. I can understand the thoughts, but acting upon it ?
Even worse keeping both? that is just naaaaaaaaasty...:paranoid:

want to see pics??? I think the 3 of us look good together. We go out and party in Santiago me with my original sister and the other one comes along, and we all go home together. I Love it

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Has anyone told his wife yet?

Some guys just don't have an "off" switch.

The daughter is going to need therapy behind this one. I can't imagine what she was thinking....."hmmm, the only thing my life is missing is an old perv"..

Are you the moralist cop in this thread?? I've heard cases like this, matter of fact is, both women are sinverguenzas and they both know what's going on. When $$ is around stuff like this happens.

About the sister switch, yes it can be done. I did it once in the same night though ;). But I somehow think this case is really more delicate. Is the sister sending you positive signals? How is the main victim being with you lately? Plan your stuff well man, remember you also have the family friendship at stake here.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Are you the moralist cop in this thread?? I've heard cases like this, matter of fact is, both women are sinverguenzas and they both know what's going on. When $$ is around stuff like this happens.

Bwaaahahahaa!

You'll not see me casting the first stone. I just get the willies about that Mother/ Daughter thing. When I was young a GF's Mother (38 and fine.....Pam Grier in her prime fine) was hitting on me very hard. At first it was quite a compliment but it got kind of creepy after awhile. I just can't see it. I kept thinking "what if I did and the GF found out?". That way too much potential psyche damage for me to shoulder.

You do have a point about $$ changing the equation though. Back in the hood, back in the day I've seen a walfare Mom use her teenage Daughter to ensnare her married well-to-do BF. The Daughter actually had a baby by him. Being a successful business owner and officer in the church, the threat of scandal was enough to keep him in line and them in cash. He'd have come out way cheaper investing in rubbers and seeking professional therapy.

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
A married friend of mine made the switch from his girlfriend to her daughter. :nervous:

That is sick.. "the switch" between sister is nothing new it happened in biblical times.. but mother-daughter.. that is just sick and twisted.. :tired:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
That is sick.. "the switch" between sister is nothing new it happened in biblical times.. but mother-daughter.. that is just sick and twisted.. :tired:

qrwv83.gif

oy vey, I'll never do that again...my head hurts​

B in Santiago

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010

And some of the "old guys" may throw "grandma" into the mix as well ..... :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Reactions: Tamborista
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

I'm guilty but I'm not sick. Many years ago I always accompanied a friend of mine to work, he was a male stripper. Picking up women at his shows was like shooting fish in a barrel. At one of these shows I picked up a woman 20 years my senior. When we arrived at her home I saw the pictures of her 2 children who were already living on their own, the daughter surprisingly I had enjoyed 2 weeks before, they never found out about each other. Must say I enjoyed the mother a lot more ;)

I'm guilty but I'm not sick. Many years ago I always accompanied a friend of mine to work, he was a male stripper. Picking up women at his shows was like shooting fish in a barrel. At one of these shows I picked up a woman 20 years my senior. When we arrived at her home I saw the pictures of her 2 children who were already living on their own, the daughter surprisingly I had enjoyed 2 weeks before, they never found out about each other. Must say I enjoyed the mother a lot more ;)

Im guilty also on 2 different occasions and I dont think I'm sick, or at least not that sick! :) first one Mom knew I was with daughter and didnt say anything because mom was married. ;) 2nd mom and daughter both knew about each other, maybe they are sick?? Not me.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
And some of the "old guys" may throw "grandma" into the mix as well ..... :bunny::bunny::bunny:
I don't have a problem with that. But if you want to really impress me: All 3 together in the same session.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
There was an article in the online marcorisdelmar news about a man who was killed when it was discovered that he had sisters as lovers. Watch out guys. Some sisters/mothers/daughters find that taboo.

badpiece33 quote:
"2nd mom and daughter both knew about each other, maybe they are sick?? Not me."
Talk about a doulble standard...how can they be sick if you are not?!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
There was an article in the online marcorisdelmar news about a man who was killed when it was discovered that he had sisters as lovers. Watch out guys. Some sisters/mothers/daughters find that taboo.
Women can be party poopers;)

badpiece33 quote:
"2nd mom and daughter both knew about each other, maybe they are sick?? Not me."
Talk about a doulble standard...how can they be sick if you are not?!
We men can't be held responsible we think with our small heads:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Believe it or not frank I get all that about men.
My post may have come across as judgemental of men. I intended it to be in support of women for them to take pride in ALL the body parts that make them a woman.
Now men, that's a different story. Be proud of that small head for without it you are nothing. (kidding)LOL