The steps hotels are taken to attract tourists

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
The hotels are throwing around a lot of buzz words about what they are doing, bla bla bla. to bring the tourist back. I am really starting to believe they are treating this at the highest level based on what I am know see. Today I got an email from a small boutique hotel I stayed at a couple of years ago in SD. The process is recreation desk free. No contact. No waiting in line. Key is enclosed in a device. Your lock is the same. Looks to be very sterile. You basically are not touching anything. Your door has a paper seal on it attached to the door and the transsom
showing the room was treated.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
The hotels are throwing around a lot of buzz words about what they are doing, bla bla bla. to bring the tourist back. I am really starting to believe they are treating this at the highest level based on what I am know see. Today I got an email from a small boutique hotel I stayed at a couple of years ago in SD. The process is recreation desk free. No contact. No waiting in line. Key is enclosed in a device. Your lock is the same. Looks to be very sterile. You basically are not touching anything. Your door has a paper seal on it attached to the door and the transsom
showing the room was treated.

Saw the same thing at Hard Rock last weekend. They put on a good show of cleanliness which will attract some people.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Lower prices - All inclusive in Punta Cana - $200/week might work as a loss leader.
Otherwise whose going to pay full freight, I don't care how much they clean

Reactions: NanSanPedro

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Per night? That does not sound like a bargain to me
Hard Rock is likely more expensive it has that brand name. There are a number of AI's in the $150-$180 range, includes air fare from USA...
Dreams, RIU, Catalonia, Bahia, Iberostar etc. for August.

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Price wars are on no doubt. They would pay you to come to get the F&B revenue at least. That's basically whats being paid for...and staff.

The covid protocol and sanitary advertising is even better when we all know what that looks like.

Basically, saturation spraying of everything with alcohol and maybe putting a paper strap around a toilet seat that reads "disinfected with Lysol."

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Price wars are on no doubt. They would pay you to come to get the F&B revenue at least. That's basically whats being paid for...and staff.

The covid protocol and sanitary advertising is even better when we all know what that looks like.

Basically, saturation spraying of everything with alcohol and maybe putting a paper strap around a toilet seat that reads "disinfected with Lysol."
Do you make this shyte up on the fly or you posting from direct experience boots on the ground? Whats wrong with you?

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Hard Rock is likely more expensive it has that brand name. There are a number of AI's in the $150-$180 range, includes air fare from USA...
Dreams, RIU, Catalonia, Bahia, Iberostar etc. for August.

Got me feeling a little thirsty so I checked.....Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar AI: $779 for 8 nights inc rt from JFK in September. Lots more around the same range.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015

Resorts are doing stuff like this,
CleanCompleteVerification-Infographic-ENG.jpg

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Got me feeling a little thirsty so I checked.....Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar AI: $779 for 8 nights inc rt from JFK in September. Lots more around the same range.
What booking site is that? Very good pricing.