The Two Types of Dominicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Without a question Dominicans break into two groups and this is irrelevant regarding social classes. On the one hand are decent Dominicans and on the other hand... Well, Rhode Island in the USA got a taste of the other group.

I bet no one appears to help pay the destruction to the owners who probably had nothing to do with the commotion. Not that violence is ever an answer to any issue, but at the very least they should had taken their issue outside. The owners are probably Dominicans too. Hopefully this isn't the only business they own and most of their life savings didn't go into this fior the losers to do this. SMH

Reactions: melphis

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Hilarious!! That chica in the white tank top was laying one hell of a beating on her counterpart in the burgundy tank top. I was kinda surprised, after all those hits to the head the burgundy Chica was still standing.
What a waste of good food and drink.
If you can't make it to the DR maybe the shit show will come to a bar near you.

Reactions: KyleMackey

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
There are many kinds of Dominicans. Apart from that I saw it on social media and it said it was in Turks & Caicos. But definitely a Dominican themed place.

Aug 21, 2007
There are low class, trashy people everywhere, just like there are good people everywhere. I don't believe this type of behavior is limited to Dominicans, although the fight did escalate to a higher level and involved more people. Probably alcohol was an influence.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I hope they have a good lawyer maybe Guzman Ariza can help them by charging triple... or its can can time

• Sad
Reactions: JD Jones

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
There are low class, trashy people everywhere, just like there are good people everywhere. I don't believe this type of behavior is limited to Dominicans, although the fight did escalate to a higher level and involved more people. Probably alcohol was an influence.
Absolutely right. It looked like a bar room brawl in a cowboy movie, or a bar fight that can be seen all over the world, unfortunately.

Unit5

Jun 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
100% not limited to Dominicans. This is one video that should not define or classify a people. They are humans having a ruckus. It won't be hard to find this sort of thing in your own backyard!

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The burgundy top was obviously not designed for fighting as it becomes displaced to show some interesting features.

More like not one of the protagonists was designed for fighting...... they all look like fish--- fish that over-did on chicken wings and sugary soda---flopping around on sand to me .....😆😆

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I have run into several law firms in the DR with real estate and the virtual office service I had and Guzman Ariza ranks high in my book when it comes to charging reasonable and their integrity etc
very nice. not the case for me and two other of my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.